Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfauxalliance on 10/21/2013

Takes cheap Propane, Propane/Butane cans. Bright, good mantle = 100W equivalent light bulb. Heat small room in power outage. Good for tents, trailers, cabin. Excellent protective case. Has glass parts. Mantle is ok. Should come with replacement. I love it. Worked great for power outage and camping. Gas is easy to find a a will last close to 24 hours ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidmezza11 on 10/09/2013

This lantern lamp is definetly the greates product I have ever ordered from DX, the built quality is awesome and it can not be found locally on any store, the gas tanks are cheap and accesible in most hardware stores, it throws a decent amount of light, kind of yellowish but it still does a good job, I bought it mainly for camping purposes because of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergeBi on 07/08/2013

A good thing for its price, good shine and light weight. Fast delivery to Ukraine (less than 2 weeks). Metal chain after heating has changed color - it's probably not steel. In everything else I do not see inconveniences. Insufficient description of how to set up a Gauze cover (mantle), no photos with the established grid gauze cover (mantle). Where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomega777 on 05/06/2013

light, small, effcient, cheap, peizo igniter works like a charm like all gas lanterns getting the mantle set just right is a bit of a pain but once its fitted properly it works great replacement mantles are easy to find and you can fit several of them in the box with the lantern (win) tried with several different fuels and works fine with any of them,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskingry on 09/25/2012

- Lightweight - Price - Comes with rigid case - Piezo lighter works every time - Mantle included with lantern is sub-par - Picky about fuel mixture - Glass windscreen seems brittle Tried the lamp with a 70/30 butane/propane mix and got poor output. Switched to a 80/20 mix and the light output went up considerably. The mantle that is included with the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKGS63 on 09/02/2012

This gas lamp made ??very accurately. Compact and lightweight. Powerful and bright. Can be used as a table lamp or a hanging chain. In cold weather, use this gas lamp can be heated shelter. I have a problem with fixing mantle on the lamp. But this is probably my problem, not the lamp :) In the shelter use it with caution. Can cause fire. Does not hurt ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections