Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfipap33 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was very well packaged so as to avoid damage during shipment. The quality is excellent and it has everything so as to make your Nitendo DS Lite look like brand new. Everything fited emediately without any difficulty. I needed about an hour to fix it (I also replaced... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorebrin on 06/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice case with metallic finish cheap comes with lots of stuff good for little girls of those who love nintendogs. no scratches on case Cons:It had excess plastic in some parts which broke off leaving white patches behind. replacement buttons are not the same q... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySmokinX on 02/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If this is not genuine Nintendo it's the best imitation ever. All parts there, except the ones mentioned in the other review. Even the rubbers and screen colored surroundings, screws and the rest. Cons:Came in black box without manual but thought that was relatively easil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGKSydney on 12/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good fitting part. Has about everything you need. Cons:None OtherThoughts:If your case is broken at the hinge and you have lost the shaft for the right side make sure that you order one with the case (SKU 15853) since this is about the only part that is not in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblueskin1978 on 11/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good quality paint -Comes with all parts like sticky rubber, stylus and colored screen covers -Fits like a glove, no filing or depressed buttons Cons:None OtherThoughts:-I missed 2 small screws but thats hardly worth mentioning -The paint, although very nice, l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrubar on 06/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I bought 2 cases. this one and this one ( http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17351 ) I found this case to have all the parts had a much better feel to it than the other case. for example this case has the board in the GBA cover where the other one didn't. This one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKittymat on 12/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very nice case, and I do mean it, some at this price have a very poor feel to them, but this is really nice. Feels like a quality case - but it is more pink than the picture shows Cons:Still suffers from the usual problems, you need to file a few bits (the v... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections