DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Elastic Nylon Strap Cord for Glasses Sunglasses - Black (62cm-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap looking
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysharki on 08/14/2014

Pros: this product is cheap . Practical to use when you have to put your sun glassen on and of, Cons: the cord was thicker than I expected. it did not fit on my sunglasses, probably fits better on regular glasses. I would recomend this product for someone who is going to use this with slim sunglasses, but the thick cord, gives it a cheap look. Read more

Impression:Cheap looking;

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 11/28/2013

-Long rubber tubes can fit any thickness of sunglasses even video sunnies. hold on tight -The tubes make them a bit longer then other cords which is good as others are too short -thicker cord then some brands. but it should last ages and not rot as fast -saves loosing glasses in water or hitting the ground if fall of face none really.. perhaps offer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFanadMan on 05/20/2013

This is a cheap glasses strap but is seems better quality than what is charged. I'm going to be using it to keep my glasses on while kayaking so the rubber tightner at the back keeps them tight to my head. The rubber sleeve is very sticky so means that it sticks to the glasses arms easily. As I have to wear prescription glasses, I was a bit disappointed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycluelessness on 02/26/2013

It is designed to prevent glasses from slipping off from vigorous movements and it does it's job well. With the help of this my glasses no longer fly off when suddenly turn around! The rubber tubing is quite hard to work with. The ends of my glasses are very thick and it took quite a bit of effort to insert both ends into the rubber tubing. The material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkshadown on 01/11/2013

Great for exercising to stop you'r glasses from slipping. easy to adjust, so will fit any head size. Works great and it's cheap. Very useful Eyewear Strap, It can effectively protect my glasses The manufacturing material of the cord is very good, the gummies feels fragile Great for exercising to stop you'r glasses from slipping. easy to adjust, so will ... Read more

Sports Elastic Nylon Strap Sports Elastic Nylon Strap Sports Elastic Nylon Strap
    0 0
  • posted byMarkissimo on 08/17/2012

-Very lightweight; -Suck the glasses rim very well; -The string is very long, so it will certainly fit you; -Adjustable string size; -Good for outdoor sporting or places you think your glasses will fall; -No other pros. -The string is kinda thick; -Your appearence will be certainly affected(yeah, they are kinda ugly) -Your glasses gets a little unconfortable,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections