DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Elastic Nylon Strap Cord for Glasses Sunglasses - Black (62cm-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFanadMan on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a cheap glasses strap but is seems better quality than what is charged. I'm going to be using it to keep my glasses on while kayaking so the rubber tightner at the back keeps them tight to my head. The rubber sleeve is very sticky so means that it stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycluelessness on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is designed to prevent glasses from slipping off from vigorous movements and it does it's job well. With the help of this my glasses no longer fly off when suddenly turn around! Cons:The rubber tubing is quite hard to work with. The ends of my glasses are very thick an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkshadown on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for exercising to stop you'r glasses from slipping. easy to adjust, so will fit any head size. Works great and it's cheap. Very useful Eyewear Strap, It can effectively protect my glasses Cons:The manufacturing material of the cord is very good, the gumm... Read more

Sports Elastic Nylon Strap Sports Elastic Nylon Strap Sports Elastic Nylon Strap
    0 0
  • posted byMarkissimo on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very lightweight; -Suck the glasses rim very well; -The string is very long, so it will certainly fit you; -Adjustable string size; -Good for outdoor sporting or places you think your glasses will fall; -No other pros. Cons:-The string is kinda thick; -Your app... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections