• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great all around light

posted by Empscor on 09/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

1: Great build 2: great out put 3: can use 18650 and cr123 batteries 4: not heavy,long or bulky

Cons:

not a one

OtherThoughts:

I am an expierienced combat soldier of more than several engangements and am a private investigator and body guard and have my own investigation and executive protection firm. I own several high powered flashlights and know what a good thrower is and is'nt and this one is very good. A balance of throw and flood its great on rifles and shotguns for absolute room clearing and urban use. A great sweep light for outdoor use cause it gives you so much left and right visibility. i truly recomend this light for anyone looking for a factually tactical advantage and a great price. hands down i suggest to those looking for a light that is for all around and combat use this one is a great choice.

Bottomline:

i own 4 olight T20's 4 Fenix P3d Q5's a Romisen RC-T5 and that one also is a good combat light a beter thrower than this one but not as bright or as wide a swath of light. This one does the job period.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections