DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Flip-Open PU Leather Case for Iphone 4S - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluediamond on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-All The Plugs Fit Correctly -The Plastic Is Still In Good Condition No Cracks -Good Strap That is good for keeping the cover closed -The Leather Looks Great -The Case Dosent Look Or Feel Too big Cons:-Only 2 of the pockets can fit the cards -Plastic might be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrodin97 on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:handy, plenty of space for cards, reliable material, protects the phone, looks great, space to keep cash and 3-5 cards, including a clear plastic screen for display of an ID card. Cons:the glue for iphone holder is dodgy, but it is still stable, the leather ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandipPatel on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks to be of good quality. Easy to use. Great for organizing your cards together with your phone. Holds credit card, debit card and ID so I can often leave my wallet at home. Give enough protection for the phone's corners. Cons:The case is a bit thick in my op... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhihav on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks to be of good quality - Easy to use - Great for organizing your cards together with your phone Cons:- The plastic case for the phone itself is easy to break, especially if you remove yout phone a couple of times. I broke the bottom of mine, but it is still fully... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndkra on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-holds credit card; debit card and ID so I can often leave my wallet at home -pocket to hold receipts/bills -looks great -- I've had lots of people comment on the case -holds phone with a "hard case" along the sides -- doesn't cover parts of the front like man... Read more

0 0
  • posted byproxquist on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The iPhone cover feels good although it is not genui leather. The iPhone fits well and sits in place even if you shake it a little. The cover has a little magnetic strap so you dont have to click anything to close it. The display cover falls and the strap auto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartus72 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This case fits my iPone very good! - It is easy to put in the iPhone - Nice to put my card in the flip (ID, Driverlicence, Bankcard) - Nice leather look - Soft linings will protect your iPhone Cons:- The PU will damage quickly with usage - The plastic holder... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdimW on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well previously I've been buying similar cases locally for around $15 USD. However the plastic surround that holds the phone is very brittle. These ones do not have the same issue, they are very strong and the window for your ID is great (my old cases didn’t h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuocc on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great case that protects your iPhone very well. Doesn't block camera, speaker etc. The iPhone fits perfectly and so do the cards. The price is not bad either. Overall a great and reasonably priced product that does the job. Cons:The case is a bit thick in my opinion. Also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlassesman on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Reasonably priced Iphone 4S case, which does a good job in protecting my phone from scratches. Casing has a well positioned hole for the camera and all other Iphone buttons are good accessible, does not block the microphone, speaker and dock connector. The case... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections