Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythewolfeman on 04/04/2013

Quick shipping time, a little under three weeks to Canada. Excellent quality. Good product, you won't be disappointed! Item should be wrapped inside the packaging with a small piece of bubble wrap to prevent any scuffing to the finish of the product. Price is a bit high, you can get it for about $10 US on e-bay if your willing to bid and wait! Looks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPAPADOC2775 on 03/04/2013

Worth every penny without question. Put it in my Jeep and it is bad ass!! No problem with any install...its a breeze. When you are installing it just make sure that you tighten each of the screws equally as tight. Not a con that I can think of at all. Not even remotely worried that it won't last...it is top quality and the paint colour hasn't faded ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybizar24 on 02/25/2013

It`s really well built , good grip and quite funny . Easy to mount (in my case it was harder to get the old one off) . The actual mountig of the Knob took about 5 minutes . It would have been great if it had a way of cliping the leather at it`s base . Also the adapting tips are made of plastic that will break is you force them . Don`t be hasty when ... Read more

LOOKS GREAT ! on megane mk2
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections