DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Electronic Bicycle Computer/Speedometer - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonic11 on 05/30/2014

-lot of functions -thermometer -very precise (if setup properly with right wheel circumference), difference with GPS +- 0.2 kmph -easy to install -buttons are little bit sketchy -no user guide, but easy to setup anyway button quality should be better, but for the price and especially performance is great I have had different model that I unfortunately ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byincredibilehulk on 11/28/2013

Beautiful and practical, marks all: speed in miles and kilometers per hour, calories, fat, trip distance, odometer, time, stopwatch, total miles, average speed, minimum and maximum temperature really reliable, and every few kilometers promemoriqa do specifiable for assistance the bicycle. Unfortunately it is not equipped with the instruction manual.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgranslev on 09/05/2013

Very easy to install. Many useful functions, especially the temperature-function is not commonly seen on similar products. The userinterface is a bit strange, so a short userguide would be helpful (could be on paper or a link to an online-guide). I still haven't figured out how to change wheel-diameter. Plastic-buttons seem a bit cheap. I haven't had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrigorka on 07/07/2013

You can't imagine a fully featured cycling computer to come at this price level, but it does. And to a major extent, it even does its job :) Poor build quality - which seems kind of natural at this price level. The feel of the buttons is very shaky, it does not seem that they are going to work for a long time. Spoke magnet holder is also quite poorly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuelcaroh on 11/10/2012

Complete bike computer having the following functions: - Time - current, average and maximum speed - comparison of current speed with average speed - odometer - time of the route - fat and calories consumtion - current, maximum and minimum temperature - maintenance warning It seems to be water proof -Magnet must be exactly installed, in other case the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byballane on 09/26/2012

is very easy to install and looks very good. has two large buttons to easily switch modes when mounted on the bike these cons are few, has two large buttons, as I said before, but with only 2 buttons is difficult to control all the functions that have this speedometer. the color is not the electric blue I wanted, but I guess it is what it is, I can ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections