DX » Community » Reviews » Commercial Digital Thermometer for Food Freezers and Fridges ('C/'F)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbrols on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Reasonably cheap. Has selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit degree readings. Pretty accurate (I would say- within a half degree C). Stainless steel spike seems to be quite sturdy. Clear display. Cons:At least the On/Off button should have been bigger. OtherThoughts:I wonder,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjroest on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, only 2 buttons needed to operate, very intuitive. Easy to clean, which is important for use in a kitchen. The readout is clear and the price is right. Cons:Looks a bit cheap and plasticy, but for the price, this what I would expect. OtherThoughts:Perhaps a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvenetia on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Built is robust, instantly shows temperature, easy to operate, long needle ensures safety so you dont have to be very close to the hot stuff. Cons:The packing when received was not of good quality, the covering plastic looked very cheep and was stapled at every corner.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhobby16 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:sturdy construction, the probe is solid. Precision is quite good (comparing to a high-precision body thermometer, and taking temperature of freezing water at 0°C). It tends It looks like any costly thermometer but at 1/10 the price Cons:None, except that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byascottix on 10/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build construction looks robust and solid. Keys work well and provide good tactile feedback. The thermometer is easy to use and provides a reading in a fraction of a second. The thermometer seems to be very accurate. I tested this thermometer from 25°C up to 100&#1... Read more

2 0
  • posted byverrygoodbuyer on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ good build quality + easy to read, big display + can switch between C to F + fast temperature reading + accuracy is about -+ 2 degrees (C) Cons:- Little slowly increasing temperature if you insert it in high temperature. If you insert it in boiling water you need wait a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmittj on 03/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good digital readout. Clear and easy change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I use mine for monitering the temperatur of water in the kettle for tea making - but this is not a cooking thermometer so it cant be immersed in water or put in an oven. Cons:Could have be... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections