DX » Community » Reviews » Commercial Digital Thermometer for Food Freezers and Fridges ('C/'F)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbrols on 02/27/2013

Reasonably cheap. Has selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit degree readings. Pretty accurate (I would say- within a half degree C). Stainless steel spike seems to be quite sturdy. Clear display. At least the On/Off button should have been bigger. I wonder, what type of temperature probe is it using? Does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjroest on 02/19/2013

Easy to use, only 2 buttons needed to operate, very intuitive. Easy to clean, which is important for use in a kitchen. The readout is clear and the price is right. Looks a bit cheap and plasticy, but for the price, this what I would expect. Perhaps a slightly more elegant design n a different colour ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvenetia on 02/15/2013

Built is robust, instantly shows temperature, easy to operate, long needle ensures safety so you dont have to be very close to the hot stuff. The packing when received was not of good quality, the covering plastic looked very cheep and was stapled at every corner. bit i have no issues with that when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhobby16 on 12/10/2012

sturdy construction, the probe is solid. Precision is quite good (comparing to a high-precision body thermometer, and taking temperature of freezing water at 0°C). It tends It looks like any costly thermometer but at 1/10 the price None, except that the automatic recording of Max/Min temperature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byascottix on 10/10/2011

Build construction looks robust and solid. Keys work well and provide good tactile feedback. The thermometer is easy to use and provides a reading in a fraction of a second. The thermometer seems to be very accurate. I tested this thermometer from 25°C up to 100°C (boiling water) and it has ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byverrygoodbuyer on 08/20/2011

+ good build quality + easy to read, big display + can switch between C to F + fast temperature reading + accuracy is about -+ 2 degrees (C) - Little slowly increasing temperature if you insert it in high temperature. If you insert it in boiling water you need wait approximately 5 seconds, and then you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmittj on 03/06/2009

Good digital readout. Clear and easy change from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I use mine for monitering the temperatur of water in the kettle for tea making - but this is not a cooking thermometer so it cant be immersed in water or put in an oven. Could have been made better and waterproofed with just small ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections