DX » Community » Reviews » Apple-compatible Interchange AC Adapter Plug (US)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfocezar on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The first pro is the price, very cheap item, on the apple store it cost more then $30. - It works fine with my Macbook pro power adapter. Cons:- This item has a very poor quality. - It doesn't boxes perfectly on the font. - It doesn't have the same color of my power a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaptopleon on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits the original Apple adapter. Cons:It has a slightly different color and is a fraction different in width. OtherThoughts:Important: I haven't been able to really test it, since I haven't been to the USA yet. However, this device is so simple that it seems... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilious on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits well into the official Apple iPhone charger (with detachable duckheads). Retractable pins move freely and smoothly and lock into place. Build quality OK. The duckhead can also work as a plug for chargers etc that use a "shotgun" IEC-C7 style con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBusterFixxitt on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cost. Cost. Cost. Oh, and the price. I bought 3 of these things so my wife can have one in each spot that she usually uses her laptop. Our original plugs started shorting and/or refusing to charge due to wear, so finding these has been awesome. Cons:Oh, I also received... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiBoss on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A must have for all travellers. Color slightly darker than original iPhone charger but it does not matter as it works as advertised, i.e. without any issue at a very small fraction of the price of the originalitem from Apple. Cons:None so far: go for it and by o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRMAlvarez on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works........ Cons:It dont fit well, it´s hard to put into the AC charger and harder to take out. I had to use a tool to disconect and it marked the AC Charger. The color of the product is too diferent, its not so white, so it dont look nice, you can see that it is mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBitmugger on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This works fine. Fits my apple products without much issue. Color match was excellent. Cons:Not a high quality item. Seems like metal prongs will break over time. Not quite exact width of the Apple original but does fit snug onto power brick. OtherThoughts:Ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBastianus on 08/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly in my European MacBook-charger. This way I can take other stuff with me on my trip instead of a big power convertor. You can also use it for iPod/iPhone/iPad-chargers. It's really cheap, much cheaper than an official Apple-plug. Cons:It doesn't really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeankristof on 05/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works good! I didn't see any difference between this one and the original one. - The build quality seem to be +- OK - Price is AMAZING! The Apple store will sale this small piece for a LOT higher price (more than 40$ sometimes)!!! Cons:- The color is really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiekw on 07/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Nice colour, dont really see the differnce with the real one. -Fits my iPhone charger well. -Also fits my MacBook Pro charger, so it can be used for multiple Apple products! -Great price! only 2 dollars! Cons:- It's a little loose. -The colour is nice, but not exactly Ap... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections