DX » Community » Reviews » Apple-compatible Interchange AC Adapter Plug (European)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySavvy on 06/23/2013

It fits tight in the original Apple plug and works ok. It fits good in any socket in Russia. No problems at all. Color is a little bit different from Apple plug. I've buy iPad3 in Russia from official reseller with very fire dangerous adapter looked like http://www.fishbowl-innovations.com/content/images/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielfurlaneto on 06/19/2013

Pretty standard AC adaptater. Delivers what it promises. Just as good as the original one from apple with a fraction of the price. It fits perfectly both on the iphone cord as well as the power plug. None so far. I had another one of poor quality, but this one is just as good as an original one. Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDev4Press on 05/06/2013

This is very cheap product that does what is advertised. It is much cheaper than Apple original solution, and once you start using it will not disappoint. It is very hard to fit it on the original Apple charger. There are several millimeters space left on the side. Once fitted, it is very hard to remove.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuiguens on 04/27/2013

Price is very low compared to original. Good and strong components. Does not heat a lot while charging. Fits perfectly and easily in original charger. No real cons at all. You are paying one and a half dollars for a full compatible adapter. If it works as it does, who can find any cons for this product?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianofborges on 04/18/2013

1) Fits perfectly in the original AC Adapter 2) Fits perfectly in the original AC Adapter 3) Fits perfectly in the original AC Adapter This is enough. The original was burnt by the electricity and broken. Now it is working fine and safe. This is very good. 1) Color differs from the original just a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

Since brazilian power outlet standards changed, I had a problem with my macbook plug. I bought this adapter and solved my problem. It's a cheap solution Isn't white, as said in description... it's more light grey than white. It doesn't fit 100% correct, but works, and that's whats matter. It's made with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoldenj on 04/08/2013

Fits perfectly!!! Works great. Very affordable price and fulfills the need just right. The color doesn't match one hundred percent with the original Apple AC charger (but it goes up to ninety five percent of matching witch isn't bad at all). Worked perfect for me, that had the original adapter malfunctioning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhebelep on 02/23/2013

I bought my iPad from Honk Kong and the charger came with UK style plug. I have to change the AC adapter plug-head to EU. Much cheaper than original in apple store and works with EU plugs perfectly. The color isn´t the same as the apple charger and the fit is not perfect, but it fits perfect in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyash1992 on 02/15/2013

The price is great, can be marginally cheaper. The color of the plastic is not the same 'white' as that of apple thus you can notice the colour difference. try to match the colour, great useful product, I wish the fit could be as perfect as apple, but that is asking for too much i guess! must buy for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKikalos on 02/11/2013

It fixes just perfect in the hole of the Apple AC charger. It's just as the real one. The text on the product is just as in the real one. The color is not just the same as the charger, and one can't see easily that it's not the first one. The quality can be better, but it's ok for the function. When ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections