DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Hearts with Alloy Necklace (42cm Length)
  • 5 star 25 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really beautiful and well built! It's amazing, for the price, that this item has such niceness and fine working. Very well finished, really good work of art! Surely, the price is very small for such a fine piece of adornment. Cons:The necklace is not golden, but a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHylcos on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:After a month or so the necklage still looks very beatiful and doesn't color. My girlfriend loves it, She even believes that the neckalge was 40 to 50 bugs. The stone's are very nice. Not a Blue but a pink box, whta really made it beautiful, And At last but not least, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraniego on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My wife loves the necklace. I give it to her as mothers day gift and she loves it. The necklace is very nice. Very cheap for its quality. Cons:I could not think of any. What else could I ask, I have a free shipping and cheap and a good quality product. OtherThoughts:Rec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperfectms on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My girlfriend loved the gift. the material is of good quality and received on schedule. stones are well placed and give a wonderful effect. very cheap! Cons:nothing negative for now, just an observation: the chain could be a little bigger, can get a little sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a great piece of jewelery. Really beautiful. In fact I was not waiting a so good piece. Looks like much more expensive than the real value. It comes in a beautiful box, to give as a gift. Heavy enough to prove to be a good jewelery. The system to open/clos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykate090891 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If you don't tell anyone about the price, I'm sure nobody will guess that it's so cheap. It looks like an expensive necklace and can be a great accessory to a beautiful dress. The little blue box it came in is very nice too so you can buy it as a gift too. Cons:The fasten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this necklace for my girlfriend, on our anniversary and she loved it so much its nice, and cute, though it shows the feminine side of any girl that wears it Cons:the chains could look nicer if they were smaller, i mean those chain need thicker necklace, but on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhino1234 on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great gift for girlfriend, also for a mothers day gift it is good for aswell. great for even a small gift that looks Cons:poor build quality, i would of liked to see the chain built better i really reccomend getting this as it has a very low price. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesan101 on 04/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Your anniversary with your girlfriend or boyfriend is coming up? and you do not have anything to buy? well this necklace is the perfect gift ! I gave it to my gf and she loved it. I got it in a baby blue box. Looks pretty and shiny :) Suprising your lover with it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarchaical on 12/28/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:nice necklace, good size and comes in a box ready to be delivered as a gift. I'm pleased Cons:I can not think of anything to disagree, it's pretty cheap, the price is very good OtherThoughts:other stores sell it separately the necklace and the box, but DX has ag... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections