DX » Community » Reviews » PC Remote Controller w/ USB Wireless Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykerelb on 04/22/2014

- Good build quality for a cheap device - works out of the box on all OS - also compatible with Raspberry Pi combined with OpenElec for Rpi - The manual is on the back and is very briefly. It does take you some time to figure out how to use the hotkey's. - The manual is written in crappy English. - reaction ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byswarthx on 01/14/2014

PLUG AND PLAY, computer recognizes automatically (at least on windows 7 64bit) Very cheap and complete remote computer control. have a lot of shortcuts like : browser, windows key, desktop key, my PC key. page uP and page down keys Very good range (works even indirectly (like pointing to the other side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmbijens on 12/10/2013

I needed a remote control for my rasbmc media player. This works out of the box together with the raspberry. The "IR eye" is easy to place to enhance the range of the remote control. Not the same quality as the the remote to the apple tv, but it's good enough. The "track pad" part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfriisdesign on 04/29/2013

This is probably one of the best purchases I have don here on dx.com. Very good value for the money. I use it with XBMC and it works very well. I don't have use for all the buttons on that system, but I can access all important functions with this remote. The “mouse” button is a bit inaccurate. The manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaltonmachado on 04/22/2013

Cheap, plug & play and works very well on Windows 7 and Android PC MK808 (http://dx.com/p/mk808-dual-core-android-4-1-1-google-tv-player-w-1gb-ram-8gb-rom-wi-fi-tf-hdmi-160535). Nothing. It's small and the IR receiver is very accurate and have a big field of view. The manual says that is possible ... Read more

Package Package contents Hands-on

0 0 0

• posted byxyanide1986 on 03/15/2013

+Good range +non-directional (you don't have to point at it) +Mouse stick (not analog) and seperate buttons +4 customizable shortcuts for media +small and almost elegant +buttons feel sturdy enough +plug-and-play -Fullscreen button is not F11 so it doesn't work with all programs, no problems with video ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichelvd on 01/25/2013

I was pleasantly surprised when connecting this device to my Raspberry Pi. It worked out of the box, mainly because the USB receiver is recognized by the system as a HID (Human Interface Device) and so you don't need ANY driver. It acts as a keyboard for most of the keys and as a mouse for the control ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byJosuezs on 10/27/2012

This control is amazing and works fine with my notebook. I use it to watch movies and is very good for it, because is very pratic to start use: only connect in your computer and use it. The buttons of the control are very small, and to move the mouse is a little dificult. The material it is made ??is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections