DX » Community » Reviews » Cassette Adapter MP3 Player for Cars w/ Remote Controller (Reads SD/MMC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChocoball on 06/20/2014

+ Great when you have a BMW with only a cassetteplaver. + Easy to use. + The controls are easy to use. + Produces good audio quality. - The plastic is quite weak. - After a while the battery dies and will not recharge anymore (happened 2 times already). - Sometimes the remote gets lost in the car no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychroust69 on 02/20/2014

A great option to increase my audio. Now I can not only play audiocassettes (one of you is still used?), But mostly mp3 files without changing the radio :-) It works perfectly, and I'm happy my lady that owns this car. Unfortunately mains charger is not designed for drawers European, specifically CZ.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadek1983 on 01/01/2014

Very good audio quality. Compact with very good design. Its price is reasonable. Ease of use and operation quite easy. Accurate answers in operation directly on the buttons of the cassette, and the remote control. Very low quality of headphones and charger. Battery included in remote control is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArismar on 11/03/2013

Very good audio quality. Compact with very good design. Its price is reasonable. Ease of use and operation quite easy. Accurate answers in operation directly on the buttons of the cassete, except when the use of the remote control. Your remote control is not so precise in operations, when used repetitive ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byslq2711 on 09/18/2013

Good sound, as good cassete. Good decision to play mp3 on Car-Head without USB for mp3 play. Not the best ease of use. There is no switching to next folder from remote. There is no managment from casete player buttons (next ore previos track). Noise from rotation. One advise - if sound is bad - do prove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredblack1 on 06/12/2013

It is possible to select a track according to its serial number. It will operate at a greater distance, positively when playing in an open car radio tape recorder. Informative LED blinking. It can be charged when playing, if a tape recorder is immersed in sideways. Can be used as an excellent style of ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byprgmello on 04/09/2013

Beautiful, excellent sound, battery life and I love the design. It fits neatly in your pocket and can be used with micro-SD card with adapter. Intuitive, cheap and useful device, Can be used as a portable mp3 player, and quality earphone is astounding. Not random or Shuffle mode!!! Rather than say, this ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byzidane1512002 on 03/22/2013

It's great, the sound quality is good (If you put it in the correct side), it works like a "Hipster" MP3 too, but, it's really usefull when you have a expensive cassette player inactive because it's obsolete. Brings back your sound, with this. Sometimes you will need to push manually the buttons ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPacotown on 12/13/2012

-It rescue the old car cassete stereo. The sound is brilliant. -The internal battery allow you use long distances. -Intuitive, cheap and useful device, I'm very happy with it. -You can use as a ortable mp3 player as well and the quality with headphone are amazing. -You cannot charge it at the same time ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections