Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPsyCoWiLL on 07/04/2014

This is a very decent loader, fitting a nice amount of bbs, it is supposed to hold 160, but if you do a little bit of juggling you get around 200. It has a rubber o-ring in the bottom so you will not be dropping the last bb on the ground as happens with some loaders. It feeds fine and has not let me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysven279 on 12/27/2013

decent quality for the price. I am using this now for more than a month and has not failed on me yet, i think it is easy to fill with bbs and closes nice. Also have's some adapter for pistol magazines might jam a bb in the loader, easy to remove by sticking a pin in it, happend twice now by non professional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnton98 on 07/15/2013

Cheap, but good quality Really speeds up your BB loading Excellent product, A must have for any BB gun owner. None really. This product works well and does what it says. Definitely need to get it if you are still loading your bb's one at a time. It also comes with a connector to load BB's into pistol ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaw93 on 06/04/2013

works very good i for m4 mag and g36 whit no problem... very cheap compared to my airsoft local store, and the capacity is more than 160 rounds. going to buy more when i make an order at deal extremei recommend it....f i wis they had of more capacity... not a con... but i dont recommend to use for pistol ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRustybadger on 02/20/2013

-Inexpensive -Reasonably well-built -Holds a lot of BBs -Compact -Makes a satisfying rattling sound when you shake it -Blackish in colour -Only pushes out 4 or 5 BBs per plunge -Complains every time I fill it up -Falls down when I drop it It's sort of transparent, or translucent, so you can see how many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoakjr on 02/15/2013

Good quality, excelent product. Works great as hight capacity BB loader. It is robust and appears that will last longer. I believe the price should be a little lower, since there is similar product in DX (just fewer BBs capacity) for 4 bucks. I just didn't bought that because it was unavailable, but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections