DX » Community » Reviews » Light-Activated Circular Shaped LED Night Light Lamp - White (110~220V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycSharpshooter on 06/22/2013

I thought it is going to be brighter than what I needed, but it is just perfect. I'm using this for my son's room. This is even better than the old one which, uses small 5W bulb. It produces the right amount of light. Enough to let you see around the room, but soft enough to not disturb sleepy eyes. The light detector is a little too sensitive. It activates ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymz456 on 05/07/2013

The lamp automatic turns on when it gets dark and also will light up automatically when the light dimmed, and shut down when the light changes bright. It comes with 4 led and is enough light to keep the area well lit. The power consumption is low, even if light is on for the night ,it will not make a significant change in the utilities bill. None and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdfritz on 02/01/2013

it is great to use in rooms with difficult acess to the light switch. The lamp automatic turns on when it gets dark. As the power consumption is low, even staying the whole night on, it will not make a significant change in the utilities bill. the connection is the american type, so it is necessary to get an adaptor for european or brazilian power outlets.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections