DX » Community » Reviews » 7-in-1 Professional Disassembly Repairing Tool for Iphone
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiulianor on 07/19/2013

It is very useful. I've never dissembled an iphone before but is not very difficult if you have the necessary tools. The products have good quality but you should be aware that the plastic tool will break easily if you are not careful enough the plastic tool could be stronger. If you are not extremely careful you will most likely break it. That's the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordicar on 12/02/2012

Is very useful and exactly I needed for my iphone. I never dissambled an iphone before but is not very difficult if you have the necessary tools. The drilled base is perfect to avoid lose any screw and put back on the correct place when assembling. Unscrews are very lightwheight and enought quality for the torque you have to do. Probably is not cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoiti on 11/14/2012

Board to separate the little screws, due to this, isn't so easy to lost the screws, but it doesn't guarantee you won't switch one screw to another; The screw driver set and the tool to remove the microchip is very helpful; It’s cheap for the functionality. The plastic blue tools are very fragile, the tip of the tools were damaged after use. It comes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections