DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Full Replacement Housing for PSP Slim/2000 (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKumaTenshi on 07/04/2012

-Paint job is almost identical -Comes with necessary screws if needed -Contains all parts to replace the actual housing, from the casing itself, to analog stick, shoulder buttons, memory slot protector, directional buttons, xo square triangle buttons, start, select, home, volume -Box for the actual case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanaarnoutfaber on 04/17/2011

it is a great replacement housing for my psp. you need some skills to transfer from the orininal to the new casing. i did not like the buttons, supplied with the casing (menu buttons especially), so i used the originall black one instead. Also i used the original side casing (metalic ring with power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrinmaru on 06/03/2010

This is a great full replacement housing that looks like the original psp slim/2000 silver case. It includes the shoulder pads, circle, x, square and triangle buttons and the start select etc buttons. The screen comes protected so no scratches on it when you want to replace your case. The ring around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjunkai21 on 09/20/2009

LOOKS LIKE REAL I had hard time disassembling and assembling them. I spent 6 hours just to take out and fix it on the new case. Screws are provided. Everything are provided EXCEPT. - The rubber behind the Up Down Left Right Button (My X, O buttons came with rubber. I dont know why Up down doesnt have)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamaginger11 on 01/11/2009

It looks exactially like the original casing except for the side part where on my original one it was like a greyish and on this one it is silver like how it is on the piano black slim psp. It comes with L and R sholder buttons, Analog stick, Home key set, directional buttons, ^0[]x buttons, face plate,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections