DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung S5830 Galaxy Ace
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysagonzal on 04/20/2014

This charger is suitable for S5830 type of batteries as well as may others win different length and the same connector. It has a detachable plastic border that can be removed in order to place other type of batteries. The battery is never hold tightly. It is always a little bit loose inside the docking cradle, so is easy to think it is charging when ... Read more

Inside the dock
    0 0
  • posted bycgoertzen on 11/15/2013

Great price, looks great, connects easily. I thought it would charge the battery in the phone, but you have to take the battery out to charge it. Since I only have one battery, this product is useless for me. If I had a second battery, it would be useful for me. I thought it was either an induction charger that would charge the battery in my phone, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhysbald on 12/12/2012

It's a great way to have your batteries charged all the time. It's small and very quick. Very easy to use, just open the plastic cover, insert the battery and wait until the red light becomes green. needs a usb cord, not included, to plug it to a computer All the smartphones consume the battery in a day or less. That's why it's a great idea to have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byosfera69 on 11/09/2012

Very Easy to use, specially for standard users Light, less than 100 gr. Good relationship Price / Quality Perfect Packing Completely compatible with any Micro USB cable The shipment (Standard) took a long time and sometimes we thought that the shipment was lost. It took almost 45 days to reach destination. Maybe a tracking number would be recommendable.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections