DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyigitc on 03/13/2014

Safely usage and good product.In charge,dock gives energy to your battery until your battery %100 filled and then current stops.Your battery is safed for swells.Also ideal element for your battery health. Easily breakable nothing Note:After full cycle charge, Maybe your phone's battery indicator shows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byftmarkus on 11/27/2013

Simple Black design. Connectors seem to be sturdy. Properly indicates the charge state with a red light that turns green when finished. The actual charge is good as the phone also reports 100% charge. Weird placement of the lid that doubles as a phone stand. Just a minor issue. I have bought this to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadgercl on 05/16/2013

This charger is a great addition to any Samsung S2 owner. You can easily charge your batteries without the need of keeping your cellphone attached to a wall. It's small and easy to use, you just place the battery and plug any micro-sd charger. It just works! An amber light shows the battery is charging ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDarrylE on 05/13/2013

I had shopped a stronger battery which is larger than the normal. This charger allows me to externally charge this battery. Others that I have reversed the contacts so that the larger battery would not charge. The price was less than either of the other 2 external battery chargers that I have. The only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrenerj on 04/26/2013

The price is very good. The battery fits very well. It’s a little beautiful. Do not come with the cable. Very easy to break the plug, in the first time I put the cable in the plug, the plug break. The price to fix, is expensive than buying another one. You do not know if the battery is fully recharged,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byokselfris on 03/23/2013

Small, simple and good quality build. I like it very much. I keep it as a backup, to be able to charge a second battery for when I go on roadtrips (my car-charger has a tendency to lose its connection. Also very useful if the charging plug on your galaxy s2 has give out. Will help extend the life of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielbsg on 02/27/2013

the charging dock for the i9100 is very good. it does not make any light so it does not make it hard to fall asleep at night like my other charging dock does. great for charging your extra battery, a must have so you dont have to take your battery out of the phone to charge it every time! to bad the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybetosaldanha on 02/19/2013

Great product! Nice shape. RED/GREEN charging indicator shows when the action is complete. It works with any micro USB charger/cable. Small, very portable. Requires original transformer. Should come with the cable to charge. You'll have to use a "dedicated" charger to use the product. Does ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydcorda on 01/11/2013

RED/GREEN charging indicator shows when the action is complete. It works with any micro USB charger/cable. None None This phone is, apparently, notorious for having a flaky USB port which leads to the inability to charge successfully. I bought three of these. One for each battery owned plus a backup ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRogerVextor on 01/01/2013

Good design, small. The cover for battery is a plus. Should come with the cable to charge. You'll have to use a "dedicated" charger to use the product. You'll have to consider this when calculating the final price. I bought it to charge sku 73787 (3500mAh battery). Theses batteries are too ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections