DX » Community » Reviews » Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybadgercl on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This charger is a great addition to any Samsung S2 owner. You can easily charge your batteries without the need of keeping your cellphone attached to a wall. It's small and easy to use, you just place the battery and plug any micro-sd charger. It just works! A... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDarrylE on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I had shopped a stronger battery which is larger than the normal. This charger allows me to externally charge this battery. Others that I have reversed the contacts so that the larger battery would not charge. The price was less than either of the other 2 extern... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrenerj on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very good. The battery fits very well. It’s a little beautiful. Cons:Do not come with the cable. Very easy to break the plug, in the first time I put the cable in the plug, the plug break. The price to fix, is expensive than buying another one. Yo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byokselfris on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, simple and good quality build. I like it very much. I keep it as a backup, to be able to charge a second battery for when I go on roadtrips (my car-charger has a tendency to lose its connection. Also very useful if the charging plug on your galaxy s2 has give out... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielbsg on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the charging dock for the i9100 is very good. it does not make any light so it does not make it hard to fall asleep at night like my other charging dock does. great for charging your extra battery, a must have so you dont have to take your battery out of the phone to ch... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybetosaldanha on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product! Nice shape. RED/GREEN charging indicator shows when the action is complete. It works with any micro USB charger/cable. Small, very portable. Cons:Requires original transformer. Should come with the cable to charge. You'll have to use a "dedicated&quo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydcorda on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:RED/GREEN charging indicator shows when the action is complete. It works with any micro USB charger/cable. Cons:None OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:This phone is, apparently, notorious for having a flaky USB port which leads to the inability to charge successfully. I bou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRogerVextor on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good design, small. The cover for battery is a plus. Cons:Should come with the cable to charge. You'll have to use a "dedicated" charger to use the product. You'll have to consider this when calculating the final price. OtherThoughts:I bought it to charge sku... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhelycabral on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Power indicator led is clear, that's great because will don't disturb you when you're sleeping. When the Light Red is charging,when finished charging the light is green. Cons:Does not came included the mini-USB cable. you'll need to use your AC Power Adapter of your own p... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykoebra on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to do, charge the battery outside the phone, and does it flawlessly and in a reasonable time. The little light that indicates if it is charging or it is done is not too bright that will bother you when going to sleep Cons:Maybe the gap to put th... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections