Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrialkornel66 on 09/10/2014

Pros: Very cheap and very easy to use. Perfect for homemade robots. Works perfect with Funduino Uno. Cons: No documentation, but you can find lots of helpful writings and tutorials (http://arduino.cc). OtherThoughts: Very useful for DIY projects. Bottomline: Price-value ratio is very good. Read more

Good and cheap gadget Good and cheap gadget Good and cheap gadget

Impression:Good product;

0 0
  • posted bydarthdeus on 09/07/2014

Pros: Works absolutely perfect for being so cheap. The one I have measures accurately up to around 1.5m. On the close range it works until around 0.5cm, which is great! It was very easy to get working as well, just plugged it in, followed the tutorial and it worked the first time with my Arduino without any issues. I can't imagine it working any better ... Read more

Works really great

Impression:Good product;

0 0
  • posted bybenvanloock on 09/01/2014

We used this initially as a distance meter on a robot based on a Raspberry Pi. It worked as designed, but had one problem with it : when the distance became too big, the echo pin stayed high. We are unsure this had something to do with the 5V-3.3V level convertor we had in between the HC-SR04 and the RPi . We worked around this limitation with an IR ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byNoobArduino on 09/01/2014

Demorou mais chegou! Não tenho do que reclamar já que o frete é grátis e os preço é jóia!!! Pros: - Works at the first time, connected to arduino uno. - Cheap - I tried from 5 cm to 3 mts and measures are ok. - vcc, gnd, ping and echo. Cons: - I do not see any cons. Observations: - Ping is used to send the signal and echo is used to measure the time ... Read more

I like it!

Impression:good,muito bom,Good product;

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoCas on 08/29/2014

Pros: - Works at the first time, connected to arduino uno. - Cheap - I tried from 5 cm to 3 mts and measures are ok. - vcc, gnd, ping and echo. Cons: - I do not see any cons. Observations: - Ping is used to send the signal and echo is used to measure the time into get the answer. - I use the arduino example at http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Ping.... Read more

Impression:cool,Perfect and Cheap;

0 0
  • posted byefsane15 on 08/27/2014

Pros: Cheap and coming with a cable. it can measure at least 2 cm and thats enough for such a simple thing. there was a negative side for me . wire wich came with sensor was female to female. i was need female to male nevertheless wire can use for different thing. Read more

0 0
  • posted byElodius on 08/26/2014

Pros: Works perfect up to 1m, cheap. Anything might want or need from a distance sensor. Cons: None ! Read more

Impression:epic;

0 0
  • posted bybillirubina on 08/23/2014

Pro: it work like described. With tutorial and wiring tip i have do the connection between arduino and sensor, and i have tested it, i have do many experiment, distance mesuerement, musical instrument (theremin) and many more, then i like to constract a wall to screaming cat and other animal I waited 3 week and i have received the material per post.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGolden2223 on 08/20/2014

Funciona perfectamente con las placas arduino originales sin embargo la única pega es que no es muy exacto pero cuando lo vas a comprar y sabiendo su precio sabes que no es de muy alta calidad pero esta bien para pequeños Proyectos y para darte una orientación de la distancia a medir. Facil instalación. Read more

Impression:Relación calidad precio buena;

0 0
  • posted byserges93 on 08/18/2014

I got this module for my arduino proyects and I'm quite impressed with the performance of this ultrasonic module, At first I got a hard time learning how to work with it but when you figure out how to use it you will hace quite a good time playing with it. You can make from cars to presence sensor with this, I love it. Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections