DX » Community » Reviews » HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Good product OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8780717 on 12/04/2016

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:3 weeks Pros: Works perfectly with Arduino and Raspberry pi, practically the range vary from 2 centimeters to 51 centimeters which is good Cons: the price could be a little cheaper. However considering the fact that there are no I a... Read more

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module

Impression:Very good,Useful;

0 0 3

• posted by8780717 on 12/04/2016

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:3 weeks Pros: Works perfectly with Arduino and Raspberry pi, practically the range vary from 2 centimeters to 51 centimeters which is good Cons: the price could be a little cheaper. However considering the fact that there are no I a... Read more

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic HC-SR04 Ultrasonic

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted byBayrem on 11/29/2016

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:3 week Pros: Works perfectly with Arduino and Raspberry pi, practecly the range vary from 2 centimetres to 51 centimeters which is good Cons: the price could be a little cheaper. However considering the fact that there are no shipment... Read more

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module - Blue

Impression:Very good;

0 0 6

• posted by8780717 on 11/29/2016

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 weeks Pros: a very cheap shield, easy to use, already tested and work fine. Cons: it doesn't work the full range 3m, maybe a problem of quality Other Thoughts: good for started to build their own application Bottom line: I like it

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor

Impression:Useful;

0 0 3

• posted by8780717 on 11/29/2016

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 weeks Pros: a very cheap shield, easy to use, already tested and work fine. Cons: it doesn't work the full range 3m, maybe a problem of quality Other Thoughts: good for started to build their own application Bottom line: I like it

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module

0 0 3

• posted byBlissfull on 11/18/2016

Pro: It does what it's supposed to do. Build quality seems good, solder joints all look ok, pcb etching looks well done. It's pretty easy to hook up or use with many a microcontroller. Cons: * Precision is pretty large, changes are big for small movements, and even when static value sometimes a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEinstein2 on 11/17/2016

pros: I decide to use the NEWPING library as proposed by Arduino site. The result was fine in the example of NEWPING to measure distance. The sensor measures distances in cm. Cos: I would like to see in the example of NEWPING and a first decimal point in the measurement.

Impression:good,Very good,3/3;

0 0 2

• posted byFatal512 on 11/09/2016

The quality is good, I've tested with my arduino Nano and it work very well. The price give the best offer

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module

0 0 2

• posted bybruce130 on 10/30/2016

Had a fast shipment. The product is as described, and the processing time is fast. Would buy again if needed.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted by10239224 on 10/20/2016

i like the product

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere