• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelioblu on 11/24/2014

Muito bom o produto e o vendedor Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bysnej3265 on 10/09/2014

Pros: It can measure distance. I have measured up to 3 meters! Good tutorials online, compatible with arduino. Cons: none. Funny device, put it under your butt when you squat to see how low you go each time. I can recommend it Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byXavierke on 10/07/2014

Pros: Works perfectly Cons: No cons found This product works perfect with arduino. Nice product to learn how car parking sensor wroks. Water level niveau, distance measuring. Thnx dx for fast shipment. Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byvlaskalic on 10/03/2014

Pros: It just works as I expected. Cons: No problems, the price is good and the quality is also good. Recommendations. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiXijav on 09/28/2014

Pequeño y funcional sensor de distancia para Arduino u otros microcontroladores. Aunque se especifíca que funciona a 5V, también trabaja con 3V3, aunque no con el mismo rango. Medidas bastante precisas, con un margen de error de unos 2~3 cm. Pros: Pequeño tamaño, sencillez de uso y conexión. Cons: Por ... Read more

Impression:Buen sensor;

0 0 0

• posted byekliptik on 09/21/2014

Works great with Arduino and other microcontrollers, has a nice accuracy for flat objects, senses curved objects as well but not so accurately. The price beats all other offers of similar products. Longer range than IR rangefinders, just the perfect thing you want to strap on your robot to give it some ... Read more

Impression:Cool robotics part;

0 0 0

• posted byBlener on 09/21/2014

Funciona com uma boa Precisão de um centimetro em diante. Pequeno e funcional. Recomendo! Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byBader on 09/15/2014

Ordered 2 where the first was DOA. Considering the price a RMA is waiste of everybodys time. The other that works, does what it is supposed to. Nice build and lot of tutorial on the net for the device. Old Construction, since the newer can do the same on one speaker. Like it and will probably order more,... Read more

Impression:50%;

0 0 0

• posted bytrialkornel66 on 09/10/2014

Pros: Very cheap and very easy to use. Perfect for homemade robots. Works perfect with Funduino Uno. Cons: No documentation, but you can find lots of helpful writings and tutorials (http://arduino.cc). OtherThoughts: Very useful for DIY projects. Bottomline: Price-value ratio is very good. Read more

Good and cheap gadget Good and cheap gadget Good and cheap gadget

0 0 1

• posted bydarthdeus on 09/07/2014

Pros: Works absolutely perfect for being so cheap. The one I have measures accurately up to around 1.5m. On the close range it works until around 0.5cm, which is great! It was very easy to get working as well, just plugged it in, followed the tutorial and it worked the first time with my Arduino without ... Read more

Works really great

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections