• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9549053 on 08/19/2015

Muy buen producto a un increíble precio

Impression:good,OK,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJaccodejong on 08/10/2015

Not yet been tested in practice, but made a test set-up. works fine and very accurate and that for this low price. arrived quickly and well packaged. is a purchase that I wanted to have in stock, can not be missing in the standard sensor arrangement for the Arduino freak :-). Dutch: Nog niet in .... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9542946 on 08/07/2015

Very easy to use

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byElSaenz on 08/04/2015

Pros: Its made of a good material, it has a datasheet that is easy to read and understand, and it works very well for measuring distances bigger than 2inch.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9543684 on 08/01/2015

After 4 weeks of delivery, at last it came. When I unpacked it the first impression wasn't very good, because at the back of the module I found some white sticky stuff which doesn't looked like that sticker left it, using my nail I managed to scrape it off. When I connected to my Arduino and I it... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bydark25spot on 07/12/2015

Pros: amazing price and quality Cons: none actually but some accuracy issues

0 0 0

• posted bymlemes94 on 07/05/2015

Produto entregue exatamente conforme o especificado, com qualidade inclusive superior à esperada, sem absolutamente nenhuma reclamação quanto a isso. O único problema mesmo foi com a demora na entrega, mas acredito que isso seja muito mais um problema da alfândega brasileira (algo como falta de e... Read more

Impression:Barato,Ótimo,Fácil uso;

0 0 0

• posted byEnkoding on 06/21/2015

Sirve mucho para proyectos electrónicos con Arduino. Solo para distancias cortas.

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byll99 on 06/19/2015

I've just received the module, and the soldering looks good. I'll be using it with some robotics, so the precision needs to be high. After some tests I got a precision of 1 mm. Pros: Easy to use. Large range. Cons: Nothing I can think of.

0 0 0

• posted byMatheus0312 on 06/13/2015

Pros: Easy to use, really precise and cheap.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere