DX » Community » Reviews » HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Good product Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10273654 on 09/11/2017

Impression:good;

I bought 3 of it. I must admit it, packaging was brilliant! It's working good most of the time.I advise that you increase time between 2 readings or use the mean of readings because sometimes it's not accurate,for example, you get something like 1000 cm when you change between 2 and 100 cm.

40 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygitrix on 12/14/2016

Impression:Useful;

Very useful for DIY projects Bottom line: connect your sensor with the Arduino and use the Arduino library but it's not very high quality so at this price i don't need more.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 11/09/2016

The quality is good, I've tested with my arduino Nano and it work very well. The price give the best offer

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymstejska on 12/23/2015

Measure is quite precise, Be carefull that it measure time of 1st reflexed pulse from any obstacle in view.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9543684 on 08/01/2015

Impression:OK;

After 4 weeks of delivery, at last it came. When I unpacked it the first impression wasn't very good, because at the back of the module I found some white sticky stuff which doesn't looked like that sticker left it, using my nail I managed to scrape it off. When I connected to my Arduino and I it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBader on 09/15/2014

Impression:50%;

Ordered 2 where the first was DOA. Considering the price a RMA is waiste of everybodys time. The other that works, does what it is supposed to. Nice build and lot of tutorial on the net for the device. Old Construction, since the newer can do the same on one speaker. Like it and will probably the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere