DX » Community » Reviews » HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful Good product Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFatal512 on 06/02/2017

Impression:Very good;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 1 month Pros: very useful item specially with raspberry pi and Arduino boards, Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBayrem on 05/21/2017

Impression:Very good;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 1 month Pros: very useful item specially with raspberry pi and Arduino boards, Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

Ultrasonic Sensor Ultrasonic Sensor

13 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:good;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 1 month Pros: very useful item specially with raspberry pi and Arduino boards, Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one

HC-SR04 HC-SR04

16 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:good;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBayrem on 05/07/2017

Impression:good,Very good;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 1 month Pros: very useful item specially with raspberry pi and arduino boards, Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBayrem on 05/07/2017

Impression:good,Very good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10859828 on 04/07/2017

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

I ordered this along with several other products, but this item arrived damaged. I submitted a request online. Unfortunately it was submitted during Chinese New Year. A week or two later I received a reply and 2 weeks after that I had a replacement part. Very efficient replacement. Once I had the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAntagonizer on 03/30/2017

Impression:Very good,Useful;

Works perfectly with Arduino - I didn't check it extensively but for my volume control DIY project it seems suitable

Very good sensor for DIY Very good sensor for DIY Very good sensor for DIY

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10915992 on 03/20/2017

Impression:Useful;

nice shinpped in 20 days to jeddah

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8780717 on 03/20/2017

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership:3 weeks Pros: Works perfectly with Arduino and Raspberry pi, practically the range vary from 2 centimeters to 51 centimeters which is good Cons: the price could be a little cheaper. However considering the fact that there are no I a... Read more

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measuring Module

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere