DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame for Iphone 4S - Golden
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrianbrevis on 12/25/2012

Sturdy all the way around looks designer protects the whole phone lightweight Stylish 2 replacement screws Small screws small screwdriver Has the element logo and looks exactly like the vapor 4, which runs about 90$ Having said that, the screws are extremely small and would be easy to lose, that goes ... Read more

Great Case!

1 0 0

• posted byvonderwhat on 10/09/2012

It's a solid golden-metal bumper. It protects the phone very well, my cell already fell a hundred times on the ground and because of the bumper it does not have any scratch. Then, it really works as a good protection gadget. It lost its little "screws" pretty fast, and if you don't tight the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavve on 07/22/2012

Excellent quality, proper laser etched logo. Seems to be the real deal. Looks great and attracts comments from those that notice it. So far, can't think of any. Signal seems as before on my 4s. I've always liked the element cases but they cost too much. I took a chance that this might be as good as it ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections