DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame for Iphone 4S - Golden
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrianbrevis on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Sturdy all the way around looks designer protects the whole phone lightweight Stylish 2 replacement screwsCons:Small screws small screwdriverOtherThoughts:Has the element logo and looks exactly like the vapor 4, which runs about 90$ Having said that, the screws are extre... Read more

Great Case!
    0 1
  • posted byvonderwhat on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a solid golden-metal bumper. It protects the phone very well, my cell already fell a hundred times on the ground and because of the bumper it does not have any scratch. Then, it really works as a good protection gadget.Cons:It lost its little "screws&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavve on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excellent quality, proper laser etched logo. Seems to be the real deal. Looks great and attracts comments from those that notice it.Cons:So far, can't think of any. Signal seems as before on my 4s.OtherThoughts:I've always liked the element cases but they cost... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections