DX » Community » Reviews » 6mm 5mW Red Laser Module (3.5~4.5V)
  • 5 star 32 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 25 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by dondeen on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this module for a small project in making a burning laser and I found that it worked really well. I made my own driver for it to operate how i wanted it to, and the laser module worked really well with it. It also has a case surrounding the actual lase... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Gabriel94 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The pricetag on this magnificient piece of technology was a dead giveaway. And the ease of use is a big plusCons:But the rather fickle backside with somewhat wonky contacts made it worse in the quality department. And the general lighting was not as promised. The lid whi... Read more

2 0
  • posted by maro220 on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:1. Low price. 2. 3-7mW, not strongly 5mW 3. Compact size. 4. Big range of voltages(3-5v works normal)Cons:I have two units... one of them it is not focused (see attached image). Because this I can't use it in my project.OtherThoughts:Very good. I`d like to buy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cmaurojr on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Price, price, price!!! You can't go wrong for under $2 for a 5mW red laser!!! It will fit almost anywhere!Cons:The power supply wires are somewhat fragile, and for experimenting purposes, should be removed and replaced with better ones.OtherThoughts:It's so tin... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Parkournerd on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It's really really cheap, so if you wanted to, you could buy some just to play with or make things like pens or just for experimenting. Worked well with 4AA even without any current limiting. The laser is visible at 10m even in broad daylight. Since it's not very... Read more

Running

0 0
  • posted by Bazyk on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Es un buen producto, es reisistente ya que es metalico, muy compacto tiene buen desempeño y gran estabilidad y sobre todo es muy facil de usar pues solo necesitas conectarle de 3 a 5 volts para comenzar a funcionar, en general de buena calidad por un precio muy bajo... Read more

1 1
  • posted by ramiil on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:1. Low price. 2. 3-7mW, not strongly 5mW 3. Compact size. 4. Big range of voltages(3-5v works normal)Cons:Wires are so thin, and can be broken. Maybe so many UV, optics is not enouth focused.OtherThoughts:Very good. I`d like to buy 10. Laser can be "overloaded" t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by y0lcu on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:not so expensive lazer is really bright size is smallCons:connection points (soldering) is not goodOtherThoughts:it seems like it is adjustable, but it is not possible cables aren't enough long for me. but the laser module that i've ordered at the same time came with same... Read more

0 0
  • posted by angrydevil on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great divergence, amazing price and reliable power rating (5mw). Can be run for a while without heating up Nice solid dot. - very small & compact - Very useful for DIY projects - Good working in various ranges of voltage - Small and good designCons:Wires we... Read more

1 0
  • posted by skywave211202 on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This module is Very compact size.Body length is only 13mm Including foundation bord, so we can incorporate it into the small unit.Cons:By individual , there is a variation in the output , so it needs to be checked Output Level before use.OtherThoughts:Soldering of Lead c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections