DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player + Full Range FM Transmitter with Auto Play-Resume and Remote (1GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalfie99 on 05/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Sound quality is very good. Videos will be auto-converted simply by drag&drop, no need for other software. -1Gb of internal storage is alot, and reads 16Gb cards too! -Has a built-in equalizer. -It is the only model i know that has fastforward and rewind functions.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOwCrap on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent kit. working well in my mazda , no problems during install apart from the end piece being a bit loose, just re-hand tighten. - Sound quality is not bad, like a good cassette tape. Biggest tip - keep the volume down on the MP3 and use the stereo amp.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythonik on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sound quality is better than cheaper units, navigation is easy, good packaging and equipment (fuse, cable, remote, big and nice box). Fast switching between songs, fast menu navigation. button works good. Cons:Too quite sound!! My car radio cannot find it on som... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidemic on 03/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound quality. No difference from commercial FM stations. Very Good bass. Nice colour display, although the name of the song is shonw in not very big font. Shows RUSSIAN names of the songs. Cons:The sound volume is not as loud as when I play the CD in a car. The S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArchie73 on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little unit. Most FM MP3 of this prices have an annoying buzz but this thing plays my MP3's crystal clear. I'm finding it hard to fill the 1GB with Music, so plenty of space for me! Nice remote control. It even "fades" the songs when you skip t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiF0r on 07/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This 1.5" LCD Car MP3/MP4 Player is just great for that money. It has 1GB build in memory and that's enough for your mp3/mp4s. It's very easy to navigate and when you turn off your radio in the middle of a song, the song will later continue to play from that part.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaruna on 06/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good transmitter, 1.5 screen, equalizer, 1Gb memory is more than enough for mp3. You can store more than 300 songs. Cons:build quality is not the best. SD card slot is useless. some times this not fix to the car lighter. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymysticguy on 04/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Has memory card slot at bottom. -Has 1GB built in if you dont have memory card. -I tried 2GB 133x, which worked fine - Very loud, full bass, treble and crisp sound. -Best MP3 transmitter i've ever used.. Can't find these in USA in my area. - Plays AMV video, there is a s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOrr18 on 03/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The sound quality is great. - Easy to use. - Comes with a remote. - Have SD card slot. - Can read folders - makes it easier to use. Cons:- The remote range is very low. - The quality of the product is not the best. - Couldnt think on other cons, this transmitter is grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNermsen on 02/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've never liked the sound quality of FM transmitters. I've had 4 of them. This one looked good for the price so I thought I'd give it a try. WOW. This thing has great sound. I mean really great for FM. I have it in my 2004 Avalanche and it is sweet. Very clear... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections