DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger w/ USB Data/Charging Cable for HTC One X + More - Black (2-Round-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayak on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good. Very small and handy, convenient. Shiny. Silent. Solid. Quite alike to a genuine HTC charger. No interference at all, the digitizer screen stays still when connected to a charger! It looks like there're all capacitors and resistance modules installed. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrinkie on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks exactly like the charger which came with my HTC Desire several years ago. Every detail is the same, up to the HTC label on the USB cable. Model TC E250, HTC P/N 79H00095-02M, 5V 1A output. It charges my HTC and Samsung devices. So for a charger, it's do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanysaade on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is the original HTC charger ... I bought the original one from Lebanon and i paid x4 times the price of this one... I encourage everyone to but it, it is very good quality....Nothing to say more Cons:No cons till now... I will place a comment if I discover any but sinc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysenoleker on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like original one. It works well. Gives the impression of original due to printings. Body quality and surface looking good. Cons:No packaging. Charger is in a plastic bag. But quality plastic :) Bundled cable is very rigid. It is magnetic also. So it is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRRRobert on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- solid design - excellent building quality of the charger - excellent building quality of the usb cable - 1000mAh charging capacity provides enough power for most smart phones, mp3 players and tablets. Cons:- none that I can think of OtherThoughts:This charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byki33ran on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice quality of both the cable and the adapter. Gets the job done well. Charges rather quick. Lightweight. HTC sticker on cable and other markings etc. Some scratches on the adapter itself so i think it might be a refurbished set but appears to be legit HTC. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrok71 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great adapter and cable! I simply swapped with the old (original) one, and we were back on the go ! Comes nice and shiny, round pins nice and straight, USB connector clean, Cable is nice and works well, I had bought this replacement cable already seperately (s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byt0n1p on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Compact size - Fast re-charge - Works as a datacable also - Great build quality Cons:- Short cable OtherThoughts:Great charger for all modern phones, Bottomline:I bought this as a backup charger for travelling. Works nicely also as a charger in my car, where I have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavjue on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's nice, small, powerful as my original one (The Desire HD original). Charges the phone in half an hour. Cons:None by now. OtherThoughts:The usb conector its too tight, so its difficult to plug/unplug, at least by now. I suppose that will loose a little with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicanas on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Runs smoothly. Load at the same time as the original, it´s fast. It looks like the original one. The usb cable can use to connect the phone to pc without problems to pass data. If I've used every day for six months with no problems.I use it with HTC Desire S, and a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections