DX » Community » Reviews » Designer's Foldable Headphone Headset w/ Microphone - Blue (3.5mm-Jack / 150cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPacManOG on 01/21/2013

-The design and the feel is almost like the same like with Urbanears. It is amazing! -The price is really nice! -The quality is pretty good! :) -A bit loose for my head. -The quality of the sound is not the best but it is really great for the price, not that big of a deal as they are kickass! For the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxMaOx on 12/29/2012

These headphones are amazing! They have really good sound and they feel like they will hold up pretty well. The headphones also have a output, that way you can let someone put their headphones in yours so you can listen to the same music none These headphones also function as a splitter, ideal for listening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatriciaGG on 12/18/2012

Nice design - bright color Good sound quality Easy to use, just plug and play. Easy to carry around. The cable is pretty resistant — and really big, which helps when you need to plug it in an USB port that is down where you stand (like in a workstation/desktop) The microphone is not working, think it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySoaresGui on 11/18/2012

The headphone's material is great, even the connector is beautiful. The cable is pretty resistant — and really big —, and the entire headphone was made thinking of endurance, using flexible plastic on the arc, quality plastic in the rest and cloth to make it's use very comfy. It is foldable and once ... Read more

Inside of the box The pad Microfone and the button Connector

0 0 1

• posted bytillschaltegger on 11/14/2012

Nice design - bright color Good sound quality Headphones are manufactured well Easy to use plug n play Connect to other Headphones - easy plug-n play Easy to carry around and stow Pretty long Headphone cable, the included microphone does not work with Android phones so far Pretty similar to Urban Ears ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted by3vidently on 07/16/2012

Very cheap. The real urbanears are sold at around $70 CDN. They fold inwards in case you are worried about it snapping. The cord is covered nicely and is long. The microphone and remote are in working order on my phone. I also used this for my piano, and when I hit middle A there seemed to be a tiny ... Read more

Front with flap opened The headphones themself "Urbanears" logo

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections