DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" HDD to 3.5" HDD Mounting Adapter Bracket Dock - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypwongkk on 03/13/2013

Easy to mount my 2.5" CF to SATA converter into a standard 3.5" slot on the casing. It's a perfect alignment for the holes used for mounting the converter and to the casing. Great for mounting 2.5" laptop harddisk to a regular PC casing. None at all. Would be good if it could be raised slightly higher for ventilation purposes of the converter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManosEskintzis on 02/07/2013

Fits in both of my servers Dell precision 690 HP ml 150 i use it with my Samsung SSD 830 i mounted and add it to my server in less than 5 minutes,metal solid construction.The one that Samsung have cost more than 10 euros and the quality is not better than this one. No really cons but the package could had be better, mine arrived ok but was not so good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzanoncello on 10/09/2012

The design is sturdy and fits perfectly into my case. I was a little worried that it would not attach correctly but it fits exact. The only problem I had was with the screws. No screws fit into my HDD. The wholes in the bracket were very small and not threaded very well. Had to find other screws which fit better. If you want to use a 2.5" drive ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections