DX » Community » Reviews » Steel 2.5" SSD HDD to 3.5" Drive Rack Bracket - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloopbg on 03/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build is really good. Good strong metal that does not bend easily (like some cheap aluminum products). Plus the mounting Screws ware included with the order. Cons:The fancy frosted look that some might like is actually really easy to damage. it peals of easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I recently bought a Samsung SSD and realized it didn't come with this kind of bracket. Also, my HP computer didn't have an extra bracket to fit it into. Decided to buy this bracket which is excellent quality! Cons:The paint prohibited the screws to go in smoot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndsinister on 01/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fitted perfectly for my SSD and into my computer case Cons:It seems the orientation matters and at the beginning I didn't notice it since there are no instructions included so it was a bit annoying I had to unscrew all the screws and put the back again in the right orie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevm999 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive, solid construction and materials. Fits standard 3.5 drive bays and standard 2.5 drives. Screws didn't strip when using them, which often happens with cheap products. Cons:Can't really say anything bad about it. It works as expected. OtherThoughts:I've bough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybin23 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:sturdy, smooth, well painted, solid ssd rack properly drilled screw holes comes with 4 black screws Cons:none! OtherThoughts:this comes with screws!!! the paint job on the rack is pretty good, i can not find any fault on it. The screw holes are nicely drilled, lines up... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBasicone on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It comes as it is shown in the pictures. Screws and the product were packed Zip-locks properly. Extra screws were also given. Cons:Price could be better, as in lower. Nothing else that I can think of to add on. As usual, DX parcels take time to receive right her... Read more

00001 00002
    0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really well built product used for holding and attaching your SSD drive to your computer chassis. It is much simpler than my former holder, which was was made out of two pieces that you must attach to the chassis and then screw your SSD to them. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymucco on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to install, nice painting, solid construction. It comes with extra screws. I used 2 of them to mount 2 SSD discs in my PC. Does the job perfectly, but... Cons:...it's a strange aluminum alloy: it is attracted by a magnet! I don't think it's Alnico. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrscorpion on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well built product. It comes with the bolts to attach the drive to it and to the computer chassis. The painting looks fine. The price is pretty good too for the product received. Cons:None so far, looks like a solid product with no flaws. OtherThoughts:Good prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeMaN68 on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid construction, easy fit and perfect for what it is meant to do. Fitting my SSD and putting into the drivebay way very easy. Holes for the scres were perfect placed. Cons:Maybe the price for a simple peace of alluminium seems to be a little high, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections