Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChuckster on 08/04/2010

Cute design as well as functional, which is unlike anything else I have seen in the range of baby monitors. Also very reasonable price for a baby monitor. Adjustable to react very sensitively to noises or less sensitively to noises, and also adjustable level of warning noise from the transmitter. This did not work quite in the way I expected! I thought ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySergeyST on 09/08/2009

Product of high quality. Very simple in use. Has interesting and original design. A range of action: works in my apartment through four stone walls on distance of 15 meters, I think that it is not final radius of action. On my kind normal replacement of radio to the nurse, provided that in Russia of the price on radio of the nurse begin from 50 $. Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkrem on 06/03/2009

Plastic very much high quality, the detailed instruction, at the device very good sensitivity. It though and not radio the nurse, but can be, cheaper replacement The price as it seemed to me if it cost 5-6 Dollars is a little high, would be comprehensible. It is a pity that not radio the nurse. Can mix your voice with we cry, and on that party will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections