DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 Micro/TF Card Reader (Random Color)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydws0227 on 05/24/2011

More than reasonable price, small size. Well-built device with a tight cap. Case looks sturdy enough. Reading/writing speed is unexpectedly fast. Arrived in handy plastic package. There is no activity LED (or it does not work) Random color (mine is light-green, looks funny, but I'd prefer black or white one if I had the choice) Memory card insertion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanthony22 on 04/06/2009

good quality card reader micro sd and sdhc for the price! fast transfer i don't have troubles with the mine. the one i received is white and look good. user-friendly, quality what do you want more for a product such as this? micro sd are quite hard to insert into the drive, but it's like that in all card reader micro sd I try .. in a shop near me a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspacepenguine on 01/23/2009

Excellent as a card reader. Very good price. Card is easy to insert and remove. Plastic case feels solid. The white color I received looks nice. Card sticks out of the back; not good for use as a flash drive because part of the micro sd card is unprotected. Cannot choose color (comes in random color). The 500 character restriction is unnecessary. * ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaftmum on 12/30/2008

*like everthing else on dx this is cheap *the micro sd card is easy to put into the reader and to remove form it also *the reader comes with a cap for the usb adapter, which is usefel for protecting it from accidental damage and dust/particles which may affect the read/write ability * fast transfer speed * i cant think of any cons for the product itself,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxSLICKVICx on 12/14/2008

- CHEAP - Good built quality - Fast transfer speeds - lights up when transfering data to a micro sd - has a cap to protect the usb - easy to put the micro sd in - easy to take out the micro sd - not too small and not too big, its just right - the design is simple none that i can think of maybe more colors Very good for the price and cheap If you need ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections