DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent Mini USB 2.0 Micro/TF Card Reader (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycantstopshopper on 05/01/2010

I have bought several card readers on their own and have others that came with the purchse of a SD card or various devices- together I have around 12 card readers. This card reader is probably the best one I have; I actually have several of this kind. -I've never had any problems reading a micro SD, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCristoR on 08/08/2009

Excelent card reader. -It is not so easy to lost as other card readers. -Has a good size not too small or too big. -The price is excellent, very cheap. -Compatible with most commonly used operating systems including Linux. Very portable -Cheap construction. -Cheap materials. -Excelent if you have a cellphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylissandro on 12/30/2008

Small and seems to be robust enough. Worked ok for most applications. I bought this with the specific intent to use it with my MP3 FM transmitter, that goes in the car lighter plug. Unfortunatelly, the MP3 device did not recognize the USB adapter, but the adapter was recognized in my laptop. By the way,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLecat on 12/10/2008

I bought this to move music from computer to microSD card, which I use in my Samsung. This works great, now I don´t need to move files one-by-one! This is fast and good size (like someone already said, not too big or too small). I don´t think this will break easily, looks pretty durable. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinkhippo on 12/02/2008

The price for this item was very CHEAP! It comes in so many pretty colors (I got the lime green one even though I would've liked the pink one, but maybe I'll just buy another?) I don't currently have a use for it but since it's so cheap, you can buy one just in case you'll ever need one. None I can think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuseDSX on 11/24/2008

-Small -Cheap -Works like my 20 dollar one -Great speeds -Came in black :D -Cap is VERY STIFF upon first use. It takes quite some force to rip it off -Build quality doesn't seem so great -Cannot choose color DX should have a color choice option... Woulda been much more convenient. Lol it kinda sucked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMCarbonero on 11/19/2008

- Quick reading/writing - Nice colors - Great building quality - Specially, very cheap!!!! - Easy extraction of the MicroSD - Adequate size, not too large, not too small. - And again.......really good price. - None, I haven't found any cons for the moment. It really has a quick reading speed from the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byr0xxx on 11/18/2008

Great card reader, works as advertised worked with the cards I have, they are two gigabytes and four gigabytes cards. The 4gb is an SDHC card and there were no problems. the only con I can think of is the lack of an led. it would be nice it is had a light on to know when it was accessing the card. That ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightshade on 08/26/2008

The USB 2.0 MICRO SD/TF Card Reader is a great product as today a lot of camera and mobile phone uses the micro SD card. There is no need for a driver as Window have the driver built-in, so installation is simple. It is cheaper than the http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7506 Only con is that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections