DX » Community » Reviews » VAG-COM VCDS 11.10 Diagnostic Cable (138cm-Cable Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjefhendriks on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just connect laptop with cable and inspect your car. The software will give you a list of all events happened. Using google you can find the values you can change (in my case i had to change the dvd-region from usa to europe and unlock the MMI configuration menu). After... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCoss44 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, works well with supplied software. Cons:No manuals supplied which is needed to warn you that you should turn your internet connection off before using the cable. Otherwise you just are just left with half-functional "unregistered-unauthorised&qu... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymaarius on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:DO NOT LOOSE THE SOFTWARE CD! This product is wonderful! Purchased it to diag. my Audi, and it told me just what I needed to fix. It also supports things live live monitoring/logging RPM, speed, throttle angle AND MUCH MUCH MORE! + GRAPHING it. The software is great, user... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMikepic on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect working. Software installed without problems, detect the interface and working perfect in a Golf V. I was a problem with an alarm of airbag system and erase it with this cable. Friendly use and easy to install. Cons:No cons. All is working the first time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygigi2net on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good diagnostic for VAG. It comes with CD with several versions of working programs in english language. I works with Seat Ibiza 2001,VW Golf V,WV Golf VI. If you use generic OBD II mode you can use it with another brands of vehicle ( Renault Kangoo,Fiat Doblo........ Read more

0 0
  • posted byswalka on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable works with Audi A5 2008 and VW Multi 2005, easy use of USB, which drivers are included with program. Cons:Working with VW Multi 2005 disconnects frequently because of errors...(working with laptop, Windows 7, 64bit). Needs to purchase program license to make essen... Read more

1 2
  • posted bysineD on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good replacement for original and expensive ross tech cable. it comes with CD with several versions of working programs in english language. vcds also support online updates. I am using it with completely different version in my language and have no probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexperience2080 on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine with the Software provided on the CD. (VCDS Version 11.11). Tried on a Seat Ibiza 2002 and Audi A6 4F 2007 (CAN only). Logging and Programming is no Problem. Works also on 64 Bit Operating Systems, tested with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. Cons:None really. Cheap... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcofat91 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-good quality of material - easy of use (if you know how to use it) - compatible with all VAG cars from 2000 since 2011 Cons:- shipping very looooong! i have ordered it on Oct 2012 and received on Jan 2013! - price is not very low... OtherThoughts:I have use it for scan m... Read more

cable1
    0 0
  • posted byramiroolarra on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product. Simple interface. Easy to use. The application VCDS has an important set of tools that allows you to find the correct vehicle failure. The cable does not require large hardware resources. With a notebook or netbook you can connect. Cons:The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections