Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymicjar on 10/02/2014

I bought this attachment because I don't like photo chromatic glasses (slow shading time when changing conditions and sensibility changes in low temperature). The attachment is practical remedy in sunny conditions when driving and for the price a quality offered is very good Pros : easy clipping system,... Read more

nice gadget for those with corrective glasses

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byGogy76 on 02/20/2014

+ Easy to use with glasses. + It doesn't need to buy sunglasses + Has small weight. + Suitable for most glasses. + Uses in sunny days. + Takes small place. + Has silicone box, that's why easy to store. Prefer more much more size. Color of material is not what I imagine. Cheap material (plastic). Prefer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesararredondo on 01/27/2014

Buen producto, yo lo recomiendo. Tiene muy buen precio. Es fácil de manipular y usar. Queda con casi cualquier tipo de montura. Muy útil para las personas que usan lentes de medida y no quieren estar cambiando las monturas a cada momento. EL tiempo de envío y llegada es el mayor inconveniente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrHeads on 04/05/2013

+ This product fits exactly my eyeglasses and blocks the sunlight especially when I am driving. + It is easy to mount/unmount on my glasses. + The ability to put them up without dissassembling them from the glasses makes them great. + Since you are always wearing them, you do not lose them easily as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfairiessa on 03/25/2013

* Cheap * Looks very good quality * Really easy to use * Good size even for woman * Fits my eyeglasses perfectly * Stays on well, no need to fix the position of all the time * Sunglasses can be lifted up if too dark, do not need to remove completely * The clip do not interfere with seeing (my opinion.... Read more

13414 Clip-on Sunglasses with translucent case

0 0 1

• posted byrtaboada on 07/24/2012

They are very useful, very practical and the quality is pretty good. Once you attach them in your glasses you are able to open them up easily, in case it gets dark. They come with a hard case which helps you to protect them and keep them safe. The price could be lower, but I think that it was worth it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 07/18/2012

I have to sometime pay up to $20 for a pair of these and most of the time they are not a good of a build quality as these ones. Really none that I can see so far. Although things are darker now with the glasses :) Mine came in an hard case made of denim and stitched like it was a back pocket. The case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsamila on 07/09/2012

very good material made, fits very weel to my glasses. very difficult to find alone, only together with the glasses. very nice jeans protective cover, for me, just the cover pays the value. could be little more dark. do not fit perfectly to my glass, it was expected, but it is something that need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycosai on 03/08/2012

Cheap price. I bought it nearly 2 years ago and the hard case was very good with that. Denim cover hard case. Build quality is not very good. in fact I think it is only a black plastic material. It is heavier than other clips so it is hard to use with your glasses. Your glasses became too heavy. I had ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRussG on 02/12/2011

They are a good price and actually made very well. (Just as good as the $20 ones you buy in the store.) They don't fit my shape of glasses very well, but for driving, Where you don't care what you look like, go for it. Clip ons are exactly stylish anyway more of a funtion vs fasion.. If your glasses ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections