Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by RallyDarkstrike on 06/28/2014

Pros: Great multimeter leads....the alligator clips make it so much easier to work with electronics as you don't have to hold everything in place! The clips work well....doesn't hurt your fingers to spread them open as the springs aren't too tough, but there is enough force in the springs to hold the clips securely in place. Cons: The end plugs... Read more

0 0
  • posted by VossieNL on 09/17/2013

Pros: Fitted my multimeter perfectly, as expected. Clips are well built, will hold well. Even though the insulation is a bit loose, it's seems like it will last a long time Cons: The insulation is a bit loose around the clips, but to me nothing to worry about. I would have preferred a red and black wire as well. OtherThoughts: Both wires are mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vampyre666 on 06/25/2013

Pros: Iv been searching for alligator clip leads for my multimeters for a while now, all the local suppliers are way to expensive. Aligator clip leads are a must for quick project hookups especially when you don't have enough hands! The lead wire quality is good the clips are good. Cons: The banana connectors do not hold in any of my 4 multimet... Read more

Cable Unboxed connectors do not hold well
    0 0
  • posted by Sile89 on 05/06/2013

Pros: a good tool when you need a hand in other place, the plugs fits very well, the cable is also very good, agood quality for all the materials.for normal use the cable do his job.i very happy with the choice. Cons: I have no complaint so far, use them for a few days,and did not create any problem.So everything is as it should be. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dandymon on 03/31/2013

Pros: Cheap, and the clips are shrouded (insulated) - just what I was after after all those short circuits from flimsy hook-up wire Cons: The conductor is a little thin and it overheats with anything about 1A. The connections to the crocodile clips are also a little over-resistive, which heat up when high current is passed. OtherThoughts: Day t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Neowizard on 03/05/2013

Pros: - What you see is what you get. No funny business. - Good size cord - Good connectors (easy to insert/remove and not loose) - Can be disassembled to cord, connector, clips. Each part can be fixed if torn/broken or used in another context. Cons: - Bad conductance (about 1.5-2Ohm resistance) - The rubber around the clips keep slipping which... Read more

0 0
  • posted by vmendelis on 02/13/2013

Pros: Pretty good, the spring seems good. The plugs are also strong and don't fall out. The wire seems to be attached strongly to the ends , the wire itself is thick and strong so should take some wear ant tear before it brakes form the connectors. Cons: Both wires are red , would have preferred to have on black one red. This would make it easi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Arielf432 on 01/27/2013

Pros: For common applications, the cable do do your job, alligator clip simplifies the test of components, because you won't have who stay holding the test probe. Cons: The fixation of wires with the alligator claw is very poor, instead of only be fixed with pressure clip, the wire, should be welded on the alligator claw. The same occurs with b... Read more

Shipment package. Shipment package (Other side). Original package. Out of package In a multimeter
    0 0
  • posted by zipotarri on 01/14/2013

Pros: It's so simple. Just two cables wired with 4mm banana plugs on one side and alligator clips on the other. Every parts colored: black for the negative, and red for the positive. (just as orientation, you can use as you want...) Cons: Banana plugs fits a bit loose in the multimeter holes, but works fine. Also fits a bit loose, but better th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by btracing on 11/30/2012

Pros: The aligator clips are super handy during measuring when both hand are needed! No more fiddling with the supplied 'sticks' (although I still also use those too of couse!). The probe leads fit very nicely into the standard multimeter! Cons: None! OtherThoughts: I was not sure if it would fit into my multimeter but I took the gamble. Sure t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections