Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguicastro2000 on 08/16/2014

Very usefull in your own microcontroller. Good, nice and compact device. Simply and sturdy board for DIY aplications, ideal to branch to a 12-24V line and reduce to 5 or 3.3V MCU application.Very good quality! I enjoy this product. Cheap, small and working very good! Now I controlling voltage from eletric ... Read more

Impression:Very good ! Good quality !;

0 0 0

• posted byRallyDarkstrike on 06/28/2014

Great multimeter leads....the alligator clips make it so much easier to work with electronics as you don't have to hold everything in place! The clips work well....doesn't hurt your fingers to spread them open as the springs aren't too tough, but there is enough force in the springs to hold the clips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykillall on 01/28/2014

Fits perfectly, good grip. With this tool you can do measurements without holding the tip. -- Ótima ferramente, tem um bom aperto. Com essa ferramente você pode fazer medições sem segurar as ponteiras. The insulator of alligator clip is a bit loose. Thin wire(not good for high amperage)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVossieNL on 09/17/2013

Fitted my multimeter perfectly, as expected. Clips are well built, will hold well. Even though the insulation is a bit loose, it's seems like it will last a long time The insulation is a bit loose around the clips, but to me nothing to worry about. I would have preferred a red and black wire as well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVampyre666 on 06/25/2013

Iv been searching for alligator clip leads for my multimeters for a while now, all the local suppliers are way to expensive. Aligator clip leads are a must for quick project hookups especially when you don't have enough hands! The lead wire quality is good the clips are good. The banana connectors do ... Read more

Cable Unboxed connectors do not hold well

0 0 0

• posted bySile89 on 05/06/2013

a good tool when you need a hand in other place, the plugs fits very well, the cable is also very good, agood quality for all the materials.for normal use the cable do his job.i very happy with the choice. I have no complaint so far, use them for a few days,and did not create any problem.So everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydandymon on 03/31/2013

Cheap, and the clips are shrouded (insulated) - just what I was after after all those short circuits from flimsy hook-up wire The conductor is a little thin and it overheats with anything about 1A. The connections to the crocodile clips are also a little over-resistive, which heat up when high current ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeowizard on 03/05/2013

- What you see is what you get. No funny business. - Good size cord - Good connectors (easy to insert/remove and not loose) - Can be disassembled to cord, connector, clips. Each part can be fixed if torn/broken or used in another context. - Bad conductance (about 1.5-2Ohm resistance) - The rubber around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 02/13/2013

Pretty good, the spring seems good. The plugs are also strong and don't fall out. The wire seems to be attached strongly to the ends , the wire itself is thick and strong so should take some wear ant tear before it brakes form the connectors. Both wires are red , would have preferred to have on black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArielf432 on 01/27/2013

For common applications, the cable do do your job, alligator clip simplifies the test of components, because you won't have who stay holding the test probe. The fixation of wires with the alligator claw is very poor, instead of only be fixed with pressure clip, the wire, should be welded on the alligator ... Read more

Shipment package. Shipment package (Other side). Original package. Out of package In a multimeter

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections