Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWatase on 06/26/2016

Pros: Wiring and connectors seem to be good quality. Inexpensive Cons: Leads could be longer I could've made my own leads with Banana plugs and Alligator clips but let's face it, I'm lazy. I bought these leads and they work very well. I connect them to my bench supply and have used them quite a... Read more

Impression:good,excelent ,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byderben on 02/29/2016

Pros; I don't have to hold probes now to get a reading! Cons; none

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bymahobis on 11/10/2015

This item is veri good quoality and i like it very much.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9755651 on 11/03/2015

Angel Rodrigúez son perfectos como complementos del multimetro para electronica

Impression:excelent ,si;

0 0 0

• posted by8929802 on 03/04/2015

very good product

Impression:excelent ;

0 1 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/09/2015

Very useful for testing with multimeter, this wire can be easily connected to a multimeter, the end has claws very useful alligators, the wire is of high quality.

Impression:Good nice;

0 1 0

• posted byVlMing on 11/29/2014

Пришло быстро, качество отличное. Провода не из пары тонких жилок, а нормальные многожильные, обжаты не запаяны, со стороны штекера под винт.

Impression:excelent ;

0 1 0

• posted byjm1jm1 on 10/17/2014

Pros: - Does what you would expect, plugs into my multimeter well and stays plugged in. Alligator clips are easy to open. Cons: - Nothing major, but the plastic covering the alligator clips slides down very easily, so I sometimes have to feel around for where to pinch the clips.

Impression:value;

0 1 0

• posted byofftime on 10/02/2014

Pros: They carry the signal, they have the correct length, they have insulation and they are cheap. You can't go wrong here. If you need a pair of small clips you get it. Cons: The built quality is not top notch and they are kinda small for me. But they keep the pressure so one can't complain.

Impression:good,Small;

0 1 0

• posted byguicastro2000 on 08/16/2014

Very usefull in your own microcontroller. Good, nice and compact device. Simply and sturdy board for DIY aplications, ideal to branch to a 12-24V line and reduce to 5 or 3.3V MCU application.Very good quality! I enjoy this product. Cheap, small and working very good! Now I controlling voltage... Read more

Impression:Very good ! Good quality !;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere