DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Cree, Regulator, Reflector 1x18650 2xCR123A Lamp Assembly
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycagle on 02/15/2008

Dropped right into a brinkman maxfire. Output is greater than the original (similar to a surefire 6p) and throw is great - plus it is a nice white light. No heat issues yet, but I have not had it on continuously for more than 5 minutes. I didn't buy more, but I can fix that. I also bought a 6090. It is slightly brighter & throws just a bit better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoaticwhisper on 02/11/2008

It comes on. Puts out a little light, It may save some battery life but not tested. Shipping was better than expected. Reflector looks good and clean. Fits surefire 6PL, but leaves a gap. Its about 15-20 lumens. Couldn't be a UPGRADE for anything, Just a cheap replacement. Fits Surefire 6PL, about a 1/3 or 1/4 as bright as surefires 80 lumen claim. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterlm on 01/16/2008

Price is slightly cheaper than the SKU6090 but it does not work. Received mine but its running dimmer than a Luxeon 1 Watt torch!!! Tested with external wire hookup confirmed its not a contact problem. You get what you pay for!!! Read more

0 0
  • posted byThe_One on 01/04/2008

Works well. Great tint and very bright. none 1 level brightness Simple but a great drop in for my surefire. Read more

0 0
  • posted byDalis on 12/22/2007

Bright. Perfectly fit to Ultafire WF-501B. Works fine on two trustfire protected RCR123 and on protected trustfire 18650. Purple tint from one side of spill. I have bought it to change incan lamp in my xenon. It makes my UltraFire WF-501B universal flashlight. For price you should have it. Read more

0 0
  • posted bybikenjam on 12/18/2007

Seems brighter than stock incan. bulb, and much smother. Much better color. Gives a lot more life and a set of batteries. Already have 2 more coming in the mail it seems cheaply made, but it fits the price You must remove the big outer spring to use in the Brinkmann less than $30 in a flash light that compares to lights 3 times its price Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimbil on 11/20/2007

Bright with a 18650 or 3 x AA, wide input voltage, can be separated from the reflector cone if you need to just use the LED / regulator and heat sink. Threads a little 'grainy' but functional. Runs very dim with 3 x AA once they loose voltage and slip below the 3.6v minimum required to drive it. Great value and fun to play with. Read more

0 0
  • posted byworldedit on 11/18/2007

-you get some good components for that price -beam is even with moderate throw -i power it with 7.2V which gives me about 140 lumens (compared to my Fenix) @ 500mA battery drain. -dropin is sturdy and provides good heat sink -fits so many flashlights -could be more efficient -is not very bright at minimum voltage Used 7 of those in a led array. Best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhorizonseeker on 11/06/2007

This module will fit the huntlight Lux series to turn it into a cree light if you don't like the multi-mode switching like me. the textured reflector put out a while smooth beam, bright and useful. to make it and function, the outer spring must be removed. simply pull off. I have been using it on 18650 and so far no problems. none so far. get it if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarouzaemon on 11/01/2007

I cope with various lights by making an outside spring putting on and taking off type. Possess "Pro-light" made in Tokyo Marui Corporation if I take off an outside spring and is possible. The bezel was installed with the normal article, but had better exchange it with a conversion head made in laylax company if I made much of an appearance.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections