DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini I8 Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToniSoprano on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a nice looking and usable keyboard and touch pad that doesn't take a lot of space on the desk, which is exactly what I was looking for. I am satisfied with the quality of plastic casing, buttons, range, battery life and the design in general. Cons:Keyboard does no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light easy to use yet robust .Very good design . small with all the features and more of larger keyboards Cons:Have not found any yet OtherThoughts:Was originally worried about the size of the keys , as I have large hands ,but it is not a problem as the curved... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light easy to use yet robust .Very good design . small with all the features and more of larger keyboards Cons:Have not found any yet OtherThoughts:Was originally worried about the size of the keys , as I have large hands ,but it is not a problem as the curved... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySauloB on 08/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfect, no problems to plug and no problems on the battery life. I am using on a Android TV connector, works fine on the Android keyboard. I recommend it. It has a good feel to touch it. Tried on Windows too, no need to install drivers, works plug and play. Mouse... Read more

box front box back all package
    0 0
  • posted bycaioraineri on 05/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Product. I bought to use it with my Samsung 40" LED Samsung Série EH5300. It works just fine as a mouse and keyboard. The size is Perfect to use from your couch, I just let it plugged on the TV USB, and turn it on whenever I pretend to use Youtube for wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenkBekkema on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The body is made of nice plastic. It feels soft in my hands. There are lots of buttons which i can use with my android stick. Battery capacity is great. I had to discover it because it was explained on the box instead of the manual, the Fn button pressed gives with usin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHenkBekkema on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The body is made of nice plastic. It feels soft in my hands. There are lots of buttons which i can use with my android stick. Battery capacity is great. Cons:The use of this item is remote control. So i like to sit on my couch and control my android stick. But i can not!... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymechenique on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Long life battery included, AAA option available, USB charging, all keys and extra options available, nice texture, awesome size, usb receiver is tiny, nice RF range, very nice packaging Cons:You have to open battery gate to put/get the USB receiver. Space between keys... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections