DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini I8 Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToniSoprano on 04/21/2014

It is a nice looking and usable keyboard and touch pad that doesn't take a lot of space on the desk, which is exactly what I was looking for. I am satisfied with the quality of plastic casing, buttons, range, battery life and the design in general. Keyboard does not work with my Samsung smart 40ES6100. (only touch pad is working) I am using it to control ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 04/18/2014

Light easy to use yet robust .Very good design . small with all the features and more of larger keyboards Have not found any yet Was originally worried about the size of the keys , as I have large hands ,but it is not a problem as the curved design seems overcome this . This is one of the best bits of kit I have every bought , I use it with IP .TV set ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 04/09/2014

Light easy to use yet robust .Very good design . small with all the features and more of larger keyboards Have not found any yet Was originally worried about the size of the keys , as I have large hands ,but it is not a problem as the curved design seems overcome this . This is one of the best bits of kit I have every bought , I use it with IP .TV set ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 04/04/2014

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 03/30/2014

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 03/29/2014

0 0
  • posted byBrian Flude on 03/28/2014

Light , easy to use has many functions . Good thought out product. very good build quality . The sleep function works well and its little LEDs make you aware of its mode . Amazing value for money .Would buy again Have not found any yet When I first saw it , I thought that the keys would be to small , As I have very large hands but this is not the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySauloB on 08/02/2013

Works perfect, no problems to plug and no problems on the battery life. I am using on a Android TV connector, works fine on the Android keyboard. I recommend it. It has a good feel to touch it. Tried on Windows too, no need to install drivers, works plug and play. Mouse and keyboard combined. I see no cons at all. It is very good, I liked it. No problems,... Read more

all package box back box front
    0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 07/06/2013

Good quality, the battery lasts long and has the option of AAA batteries. Usb connector is saved within the same keyboard, very practical to carry and very neat. The price is somewhat high, but reasonable. None so far......... It is incredibly comfortable, practical and fun. I can control my computer from anywhere. The range is very good. It has everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaioraineri on 05/17/2013

Great Product. I bought to use it with my Samsung 40" LED Samsung Série EH5300. It works just fine as a mouse and keyboard. The size is Perfect to use from your couch, I just let it plugged on the TV USB, and turn it on whenever I pretend to use Youtube for watching videos. The best choice since Iphone does not work as a mouse on this TV. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections