DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Rii Mini RT-MWK08 Wireless 92-Key QWERTY Keyboard Mouse Touchpad with USB Receiver - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful Love it So Tiny 3 Excelente produto. Recomendo Good Product as discription
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriki1972 on 07/30/2016

pros: funciona muy bien!! cons: ninguna

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byLen55 on 07/10/2016

Totally happy with the product.

Impression:Love it,So Tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byZo22y on 03/16/2016

My only concern is that it takes relatively long for it to wake up from sleep mode.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9688741 on 10/19/2015

Excelente produto. Bem concebido e ergonómico. Lamentávelmente vinha ligeiramente partido e já reclamei.

Impression:3 Excelente produto. Recomendo;

0 0 0

• posted bySumanzu on 10/12/2014

Very gagdet for android tv box and various other mobile devices. I use this wireless keyboard with my android tv box m8 and my Samsung Tablet. Unmisseable now.

Impression:Good Product as discription;

0 0 0

• posted byToniSoprano on 04/21/2014

It is a nice looking and usable keyboard and touch pad that doesn't take a lot of space on the desk, which is exactly what I was looking for. I am satisfied with the quality of plastic casing, buttons, range, battery life and the design in general. Keyboard does not work with my Samsung smart pad... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrian Flude on 04/18/2014

Light easy to use yet robust .Very good design . small with all the features and more of larger keyboards Have not found any yet Was originally worried about the size of the keys , as I have large hands ,but it is not a problem as the curved design seems overcome this . This is one of the best of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBrian Flude on 04/09/2014

Light easy to use yet robust .Very good design . small with all the features and more of larger keyboards Have not found any yet Was originally worried about the size of the keys , as I have large hands ,but it is not a problem as the curved design seems overcome this . This is one of the best of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrian Flude on 04/04/2014

0 0 0

• posted byBrian Flude on 03/30/2014

0 0 0

DX Everywhere