DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (7kg Max/1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byademilde on 05/05/2014

This product is excellent for use in your kitchen. I got him to weigh the products in my kitchen and it works perfect. My recipes necessitavem a weighing scale before now this was all easier. Works very well. Weight in grams is perfect and ideal for your recipes. Películo of The LED above the screen is dropping but nothing to disappoint. roduct ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeddy007 on 07/11/2013

High range (7kg) scale with simple instructions. 1 gram resoltution Clear backlit display Small and easy to store Batteries included Feels quit cheap weigh platform is not flat. Front cover (sticker) came of at unpacking and had to be reinstalled. You won't regret is for this price. It's not a master piece designwise nor is it ugly. It is easy to store ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRigues on 06/25/2013

Compact, lightweight, cheap. When arrived it wasn't able to correctly register/display the weight of objects. Even with the tray empty the displayed weight would fluctuate from -5 to +15 grams in a matter of seconds. The recalibration procedure would not help. I took it apart to find that a metal part connecting the tray to the sensor was asymmetrical.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonrh on 04/04/2013

very good packaging that protects the product even after i opened it. it does exactly what i should do. weigh. the LCD has back light also which helps to read the numbers. the surface is big enough to hold a bag of fruits of a bowl with somthing in it. the picture on the package shows some oranges on the scale. the are quite small which can be wrongly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEridanos on 03/29/2013

Well it does what it is made for. Weighing things. I have tried a few methods as in tare and replace. It should gave the same weight as before. And it does. It has a illuminated display, tare function and unit change. Consumes normal AAA batteries and feels sturdy. Could have been somewhat thinner but it is ok. After a few weeks the plastic foil of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrormagen on 02/28/2013

Good size, backlit display Accurate- tried weighting a light small object in various spots of the scale. It showed 5 grams 80% of the times and 6 grams in the rest. Tare option work well. Very simple to operate. A long press shuts it off. The bottom is somehow uneven, although it has small rubbers in all 4 places, one of the "legs" is just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogrm on 02/09/2013

great scale, with backlight display and nice price. The resolution is ok also and the maximum weight that it supports is very usefull for home. I guess I didn't found any cons of this product. Sometimes it losts the calibrations, but you turn off and wait 10 seconds, when you turn on the problem gone. The plastic is good, not so good, but it works for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeverlast30 on 01/26/2013

Extremely simple operation! just 2 buttons! one for on/off and Tare, and the other to change the unit you desire! The unit types are Grs, Oz and Lbs. I mention this because not all the scales here in DX.com have the TARE function, which for me its a must. The quality seems a little poor on the plastics Even it looks cheap and with poor quality so far ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreisub on 10/08/2012

The great thing about this scale is that you can put a container on it, then press the button on the right to make it show zero so you weigh only the stuff in the container. It has a resolution of 1g which is more than enough for all the cakes and cookies you'll be baking. Nothing significant really. The scale also has a button for changing the unit ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections