DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Thumb Joystick Stick Cap for Xbox Controller - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Quality value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8695693 on 12/02/2014

I had an old controller that had all the rubber on the thumb sticks worn off and these made it good as new for only just over a dollar. Just as good as originals. Money well spent. Read more

Impression:Quality,value;

0 0 0

• posted bynemesees on 06/17/2014

Great replacement analog sticks. They are pretty well built, they last as long as the original ones would. Once you've opened up the gamepad case they're easy to replace -Hard to open the xbox 360 gamepad case because you need a special screwdriver to do so but it's possible to unscrew the screws with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuii4You on 03/05/2014

Pretty cheap, nice building, it's very easy to change. You can get a bunch of those, so your joystick will never wear out. The build quality is excelent, but still a little harder than the original one. I'd give a 9 out of 10, because when you're playing it makes no difference. you can only notice it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangerRandP on 02/12/2014

Direct replacement for xbox 360 controllers. Simple unplug and plug replacement. They feel just like originals. Should be plenty durable feel like they will last as long as the originals. Slight injection molding lines, do not effect function and are only ever so slightly visible when installed. you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigdmg84 on 01/29/2014

It was quick and easy to install these (there are great videos on YouTube showing how), and they perfectly replaced the analog sticks on my controllers. We play XBox about 3 times a week, and so far these have held up pretty well. Price is amazing for the 2pcs included. Fit perfectly with no issues, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBankyEd on 11/06/2013

- Cheap - Easy to use - Works perfect - exchanges your broken parts - You need it - You want it - You got it - Package could be better to protect the sticks during shipping - a few more color choices would be nice Broke my analog joystick a year ago and since then my joypad was not usable. Just needed ... Read more

Analog Sticks

0 0 0

• posted bySillen on 09/09/2013

I love these! They feel just like the ones on the original controller. Easily replaced using a xbox 360 controller screwdriver found here on dealextreme. Perfect fit! Perfect replacement for broken or damaged thumbsticks! No cons found so far and I've had about 20 pairs in the past 6 months. Takes me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykryoz on 08/08/2013

Great build quality, i´ve replaced 3D analog sticks (SKU 176139 ) and the stick caps of my xbox 360 wireless gamepad without problem, they fit perfectly. No cons so far, the work and feel just great. Very good replacement for my worn out sticks, disassembly of the xbox 360 gamepad is not difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcel94 on 04/25/2013

Great thumb sticks to replace your old thumb sticks. The quality of the thumb sticks is exactly the same as the original! They also feel just the same as the original. It fits perfectly in the controller. ( I used SKU: 41032 to disassemble the controller) I also like the black color above the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicao on 03/25/2013

The price is good, the product works. The collor is correct, as expected. The product is different of an original thumbstick. This is a bit little then the original(in the circumference of thumbstick). The rubber is diferent too. Fits nicely on controller, the price is good too. The "micro-balls&... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections