DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Thumb Joystick Stick Cap for Xbox Controller - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynemesees on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great replacement analog sticks. They are pretty well built, they last as long as the original ones would. Once you've opened up the gamepad case they're easy to replace Cons:-Hard to open the xbox 360 gamepad case because you need a special screwdriver to do so but it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChuii4You on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty cheap, nice building, it's very easy to change. You can get a bunch of those, so your joystick will never wear out. Cons:The build quality is excelent, but still a little harder than the original one. I'd give a 9 out of 10, because when you're playing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBankyEd on 11/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Easy to use - Works perfect - exchanges your broken parts - You need it - You want it - You got it Cons:- Package could be better to protect the sticks during shipping - a few more color choices would be nice OtherThoughts:Broke my analog joystick a... Read more

Analog Sticks
    0 0
  • posted bySillen on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these! They feel just like the ones on the original controller. Easily replaced using a xbox 360 controller screwdriver found here on dealextreme. Perfect fit! Perfect replacement for broken or damaged thumbsticks! Cons:No cons found so far and I've had... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykryoz on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great build quality, i´ve replaced 3D analog sticks (SKU 176139 ) and the stick caps of my xbox 360 wireless gamepad without problem, they fit perfectly. Cons:No cons so far, the work and feel just great. OtherThoughts:Very good replacement for my worn ou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcel94 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great thumb sticks to replace your old thumb sticks. The quality of the thumb sticks is exactly the same as the original! They also feel just the same as the original. It fits perfectly in the controller. ( I used SKU: 41032 to disassemble the controller) I al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicao on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is good, the product works. The collor is correct, as expected. Cons:The product is different of an original thumbstick. This is a bit little then the original(in the circumference of thumbstick). The rubber is diferent too. OtherThoughts:Fits nicely... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmapsa on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works nicely as a replacement for your controllers sticks that are damaged or worn out or just not the color you'd want. Packaging was good and there were no flaws with the product. Very easy to change and works perfectly. Cons:None that I could find. Except that the to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokaine on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like the color (I sprayed my controller black so it fits well) Feels like good quality Provides good grip Once you have the controller open, it is really easy to replace. You literally just pop them in Cons:Not really a con but make sure you know how to open... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and really cheap replacement for your worn out or defect joystick for your Xbox controller. Easy to install, but will need the xbox screwdriver to open the xbox controller. Cons:No cons at all OtherThoughts:Good quality but maybe not as good as the origin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections