DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8" LCD Digital Electronic Kitchen Scale - White (3Kg / 0.1g / 2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelcarre on 12/18/2013

La balanza funciona correctamente para lo que es, y para un uso normal, la precision no es demasiado exacta, ya que una misma muestra da varios resultados en funcion de donde apoyes el peso, varia muy poco, pero algo varia asique exacta exacta no es pero ea por 10 euros no vamos a pedir una de laboratorio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmacphisto on 12/07/2013

It is very cheap and it works great. The built seems strong and it works with only 2 AA batteries, which came with it. It comes very well packaged in a box with bubble wrap. It does the job and, when I bought it, it was the cheapest one here that measured in 0.1 grams. Sometimes, if you leave it on for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFernandoGRS on 11/05/2013

- Easy to use / Fácil de usar - Excellent resolution (0.1g) / Excelente resolução - Good max weight (3kg) / Bom peso max. - Excellent price / Preço excelente - Hard Buttons / Botões duros - Body and bracket made ??of plastic (could launch versions with better finishing) / Corpo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiloleva on 09/15/2013

Good build quality. Very useful not just on the kitchen but also making crochet(to know weight of used wool). Very easy to use, fast and precise scale. I like it's white color and design. Has an easy calibration option - it's a big plus - makes it easy to knew the difference between two weights - just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyncz on 04/14/2013

Nice and practical kitchen scale. Really simple and easy to use. Pretty accurate also, i tested it against 2 other scales that i own. Works great and its very useful. Needs 2 batteries. The box it came in was well made and protected the scale really well, which is a plus. none till now. in my opinion ... Read more

Digital kitchen scale box Digital kitchen scale Digital kitchen scale working

1 0 1

• posted byKempesJ on 04/11/2013

Simple, functional and ship. It is precise. It ill be usefull in my kitchen. Simples, funcional e barato. É precisa e muito fácil de usar. Com manual em inglês. Vai ser bastante útil na minha cozinha. No cons. Sem problemas e sem contras. I already seen another of these scale, here ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysrgonsalves on 02/13/2013

Good kitchen scale. Small size and fast measurement. Came with batteries. Boa balança para cozinha. Pequeno tamanho e medição rápida. Veio com pilhas. Buena balanza de cocina. Pequeña con medida rápida. Ven con pilas. No cons up to now. Sem contras até agora. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byItaboray on 01/01/2013

It's a scale with good accuracy (tenth of a gram). The fact that it runs with batteries is also a good point, which facilitates its use in the kitchen. It is very easy to use without mysteries. You just put the batteries, turn on, and weigh! I bought this product with some trepidation, because there ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections