DX » Community » Reviews » Infrared Ray Inductor Sensor Bar for Wii - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good works perfectly Like the original good sensor Quick installation
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFERnandoLL on 02/10/2015

Funciona correctamente, no necesito ya pilas

Impression:Like the original;

0 0 0

• posted bybobo2211 on 02/05/2015

i buy this so that i can use it with my second TV, without having to reinstall the sensor bar again. For less than 4 bucks, it's a good purchase.

Impression:good,Like the original;

0 0 0

• posted bygerritoost on 02/04/2015

This is a good sensor bar for the wii. I don't have any problems which I had with the wireless version of the bar. Pro: easy to connect Cons: none

Impression:good sensor;

0 0 0

• posted by8961499 on 01/13/2015

Pros: very cheap and good quality, similar to the original sensor bar. I recomand this sensor bar. cons: none

Impression:Like the original;

0 0 0

• posted bywaszabee on 01/08/2015

Отличное качество сборки приемного устройства сигнала Nintendo Wii. Идентичен оригиналу. Без каких-либо проблем подошло к игровой приставке.

Приемное устройство сигнала Nintendo Wii. Приемное устройство сигнала Nintendo Wii. Приемное устройство сигнала Nintendo Wii.

Impression:Качественная сборка.;

0 0 1

• posted byRobertRutgers on 10/29/2014

Was very fast sent and received! Works perfectly fits perfectly works Super Good quick and easy to install

Impression:works perfectly,Quick installation;

0 0 0

• posted byaraminimichael on 10/08/2014

tres bon produit, facile a utilisé, et vraiment pas cher, livre assez rapidement. vraiment pratique et pas chère. comparez a l'achat de la marque nitendo

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Almost identical to genuine sensor bar from Nintendo. Cable length is more than generous and connector plug is as per genuine. It works. It works just like the OEM sensor bar. It is cheap. It has a mount to attach to the top of your TV if you wished to do so. I can't see any drawbacks yet. The to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObiKenobi on 05/07/2014

Exact same build as the original WII sensorbar. Only the Nintendo logo is missing everything else seems exactly the same. Connector and cable also seem the same quality as the origial sensorbar. It is very well built, better then the price would suggest. Even the plastic standard is included. I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJKiiskine on 05/02/2014

The sensor is basically the same as the original one. Feel and looks exactly the same. Only difference is in the transparent plastic stand. Wired. If I had to buy new sensor bar it would be wireless. Original one broke down only because the wire snapped in half while I was trying to pull it from... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections