DX » Community » Reviews » Infrared Ray Inductor Sensor Bar for Wii - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Almost identical to genuine sensor bar from Nintendo. Cable length is more than generous and connector plug is as per genuine. It works. It works just like the OEM sensor bar. It is cheap. It has a mount to attach to the top of your TV if you wished to do so. I can't see any drawbacks yet. The build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byObiKenobi on 05/07/2014

Exact same build as the original WII sensorbar. Only the Nintendo logo is missing everything else seems exactly the same. Connector and cable also seem the same quality as the origial sensorbar. It is very well built, better then the price would suggest. Even the plastic standard is included. None that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJKiiskine on 05/02/2014

The sensor is basically the same as the original one. Feel and looks exactly the same. Only difference is in the transparent plastic stand. Wired. If I had to buy new sensor bar it would be wireless. Original one broke down only because the wire snapped in half while I was trying to pull it from behind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamurawaiye on 04/10/2014

The sensor was quite good. It fitted will with the game console and it even came with a little plastic holder which was not part of the original Wii. The plastic holder is a good bonus and might help the sensor last longer. The sensor was quite good. It fitted will with the game console and it even came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCubese on 01/29/2014

Sandigimdan çabuk elime ulasti gayet güzel kaliteli saglam bir ürün Memnun kaldim Çok hizli posta oldu diyebilirim Her hangi bir esi göremedim kablo uzunlu yeterli ve elastik bir yapisi var kablosunun kavçuk gibi Özenle paketlenmis jiletinli ve güzel pilastik ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 09/28/2013

It works just like the original Nintendo sensor bar, comes with a piece to adjust to TV, I guess, I don't use it. I tested with an original motion plus Wii controller and with a not branded one, works the same way with both, excellent! The price is right, the quality is good, the materials doesn't seem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristijan.lazic on 05/26/2013

Just extra sensor which we bought for another room / TV. And it's working with both original Wii game controller, and with not genuine Wii GOiGame Motion Plus SKU 179215. Cable is much shorter than original Wii sensor, so be aware of this fact. Original Wii sensor cable is 3.5 meters long, while this ... Read more

rear view front side while working

0 0 0

• posted byOhhWell on 05/02/2013

It works. It works just like the OEM sensor bar. It is cheap. It has a mount to attach to the top of your TV if you wished to do so. I can't see any drawbacks yet. The build quality seems to be the same as the OEM bar. The only potential negative with this would be if it fails early. I bought a Wii from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrovers on 11/18/2012

Almost identical to genuine sensor bar from Nintendo. Cable length is more than generous and connector plug is as per genuine. Cable maybe a little too generous. Have a massive "rats nest" of wii cable behind my TV cabinet again now after using this to replace a dodgy wireless sensor bar. Almost ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMJRom on 09/14/2012

The connector fits properly, works just like the original one, mine came even with the small stand, on top of which you can put the sensor bar. I gues... None? I think this is a good option if you lost/broke your sensor bar. At first I thought the controls were off because of the sensorbar, but it was ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections