Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsvikalDX on 12/13/2013

The product can be easily used for 3-4 full charges (Samsung Galaxy S II in my case). It is lightweight and looks pretty good (you should not be embarassed for using it :-)) The product is a little bit too big (although not huge...) and it takes quite a long time to be fully recharged (4-6 hours depends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprokac on 12/07/2013

I loved this product. It charged completely my phone 3 times. It has a flashlight too and comes with four different connectors (USB micro-B, mini-B, Nokia and Iphone). Rather heavy to bring along in bags everyday. No instructions with the produc. Its not very important, because you can always figure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZemicmic on 12/04/2013

cheap price. 6600mAh, but 8400mAh written on the box... which one? Led with remaining charge cables in with several connectics. (Apple, MiniUSB, Micro USB and a standard one (dunno which one). Already charged. lightweight, portable, USB outPut, mini USB for Input Led for charging Any cable can be used,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

Compact, light weight, impressive capacitance, very fast charging rate (my phone charges up to 100% for about 40 minutes - its even faster than charging from wall charger) Becoming rather warm when charging device It takes rather long time to charge it up (about 4 hours with 1A charger). I hope, that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

I loved this product. It charged completely my Android phone 3 times. My phone has a 2100 mah battery. It has a flashlight too and comes with four different connectors (USB micro-B, mini-B, Nokia and Iphone). It did not come with a user guide. I had to try several times to understand how it works, for ... Read more

Charge indicating Flashlight

0 0 0

• posted bybokkenknuser on 05/19/2013

This is a cheap and good product. You can recharge up to 5 devices on 1 charge. I tried charging on several devices such as android, apple, Nokia, Olympus, etc. Every device works great with the charger. It has a charge meter that shows you how much battery is left. Not too heavy, and not too big. Handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetskyerdener on 03/24/2013

Actuallt it's very usefull for all smart phones as we all know that charge is always a problem. I have a HTC Sensation and it can fully charge the original battery more than 2 times. As it comes with many plugs, sometimes I can share it with my friends too. Led light is also usefull but I use it wery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJKFFF on 02/18/2013

High power and easy to use. Comes handy when handphone or iPad is low in power. Can recharge a hp 3 times after fully charged the battery once. Very convenient. Rather heavy to bring along in bags everyday. Great buy. Good as a gift to anybody, men or women. Considering the high mah and ease of use. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections