Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, light weight, impressive capacitance, very fast charging rate (my phone charges up to 100% for about 40 minutes - its even faster than charging from wall charger) Cons:Becoming rather warm when charging device OtherThoughts:It takes rather long time t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I loved this product. It charged completely my Android phone 3 times. My phone has a 2100 mah battery. It has a flashlight too and comes with four different connectors (USB micro-B, mini-B, Nokia and Iphone). Cons:It did not come with a user guide. I had to tr... Read more

Charge indicating Flashlight
    0 0
  • posted bybokkenknuser on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a cheap and good product. You can recharge up to 5 devices on 1 charge. I tried charging on several devices such as android, apple, Nokia, Olympus, etc. Every device works great with the charger. It has a charge meter that shows you how much battery is left. Not t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetskyerdener on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Actuallt it's very usefull for all smart phones as we all know that charge is always a problem. I have a HTC Sensation and it can fully charge the original battery more than 2 times. As it comes with many plugs, sometimes I can share it with my friends too. Le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKFFF on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High power and easy to use. Comes handy when handphone or iPad is low in power. Can recharge a hp 3 times after fully charged the battery once. Very convenient. Cons:Rather heavy to bring along in bags everyday. OtherThoughts:Great buy. Good as a gift to anybody, men or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections