Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsvikalDX on 12/13/2013

The product can be easily used for 3-4 full charges (Samsung Galaxy S II in my case). It is lightweight and looks pretty good (you should not be embarassed for using it :-)) The product is a little bit too big (although not huge...) and it takes quite a long time to be fully recharged (4-6 hours depends on its initial charge state). Overall it is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprokac on 12/07/2013

I loved this product. It charged completely my phone 3 times. It has a flashlight too and comes with four different connectors (USB micro-B, mini-B, Nokia and Iphone). Rather heavy to bring along in bags everyday. No instructions with the produc. Its not very important, because you can always figure it out my experiment with it, but its be... Charging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZemicmic on 12/04/2013

cheap price. 6600mAh, but 8400mAh written on the box... which one? Led with remaining charge cables in with several connectics. (Apple, MiniUSB, Micro USB and a standard one (dunno which one). Already charged. lightweight, portable, USB outPut, mini USB for Input Led for charging Any cable can be used, of course no house No charging cable (but MiniUSB,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserjover on 11/18/2013

Compact, light weight, impressive capacitance, very fast charging rate (my phone charges up to 100% for about 40 minutes - its even faster than charging from wall charger) Becoming rather warm when charging device It takes rather long time to charge it up (about 4 hours with 1A charger). I hope, that it capacitance will not degrade rapidly - thats my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesgrio on 05/23/2013

I loved this product. It charged completely my Android phone 3 times. My phone has a 2100 mah battery. It has a flashlight too and comes with four different connectors (USB micro-B, mini-B, Nokia and Iphone). It did not come with a user guide. I had to try several times to understand how it works, for example, to turn on/off the flash light you had ... Read more

Charge indicating Flashlight
    0 0
  • posted bybokkenknuser on 05/19/2013

This is a cheap and good product. You can recharge up to 5 devices on 1 charge. I tried charging on several devices such as android, apple, Nokia, Olympus, etc. Every device works great with the charger. It has a charge meter that shows you how much battery is left. Not too heavy, and not too big. Handy LED light Really easy to use. No instructions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetskyerdener on 03/24/2013

Actuallt it's very usefull for all smart phones as we all know that charge is always a problem. I have a HTC Sensation and it can fully charge the original battery more than 2 times. As it comes with many plugs, sometimes I can share it with my friends too. Led light is also usefull but I use it wery rarely. And blue lights are very usefull too to see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKFFF on 02/18/2013

High power and easy to use. Comes handy when handphone or iPad is low in power. Can recharge a hp 3 times after fully charged the battery once. Very convenient. Rather heavy to bring along in bags everyday. Great buy. Good as a gift to anybody, men or women. Considering the high mah and ease of use. This is really handy when handphone or iPad is low ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections