Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDafansu on 01/21/2014

using it with my iPad Air. Good quality keyboard. Length is similar to an iPad Air. need some time to get used to the placement of delete and back buttons. this is not full-size keyboard might need some time to get used to the keyboard spacing. some functions are not applicable for iPad eg. mail, home,command. size is optimal for its portability there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byziobello on 10/13/2013

assolutamante exceptional, easy to use, very convenient, wireless and bluetooth small, black in color and extremely robust; excellent with PCs, tablets, notebooks, netbooks, really excellent; qwerty keyboard, simplified function, very light; accompganto is a helpful instruction booklet in English and a USB cable; trasimissione the data fast and never ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydieGuitus on 08/13/2013

Realmente superó mis expectativas. Diseño compacto y de excelente calidad. - Tiene el peso justo. Ni muy pesado, ni muy liviano lo que hace que al usarlo no se te mueva por todos lados. - Parte trasera de aluminio lo que le da un toque se sofisticación. - Se carga con el USB de la PC en muy poco tiempo y hace mas de una semana que lo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamulapolix on 08/05/2013

Price, works very good with tablet and android 4, battery keeps going for hours, great reach. Light, easy-to-type keys, good key size. Special key functions for android and windows operative system such as "home", "search", play/ pause, mute, backward, volume level, e-mail, crtl+alt+del. Impossible to type these characters: "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeagazin on 02/23/2013

Really well done, good price, works really well on ipad and notebook, easy to use, seems to have a very good battery life (not tested yet). I bought it to use on my PS3, which can find the keyboard, but the input has a terrible lag, moreover it has ghost which repeat the input a lot of time, for example if i press the key "e", it sends "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattharris3 on 12/08/2012

Well made, slim, auto power off, metal finish on back. Long standby time. Shortcut keys worked with android, including home screen button, didn't get a chance to test all of them. Would like to try hot-key control more in google apps such as gmail in chrome, but lost the keyboard before I got the chance. Responsive, no issues with lagging during testing.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections