Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBeeDee95 on 11/09/2014

Very good, normal size antislip mat, holds well, can be washed easily, and is transparent, use where you need this feature!! (DIY, etc) Nice stuff at all!! Recommended +++ Read more

Impression:Transparent,nice,antislip;

0 0 0

• posted byjvitoramaral on 03/29/2014

This thing is a really sticky mat, that is going to make you able to make anything not too heavy to stay in place. I bought one as a test, to stick a box of tissues in the panel of my car. Since it worked satisfactorily, I am gonna get to more of these to stick my notebook charger and some of the tv ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebastianlezica on 02/26/2013

I really not imagine how this work before receive the mats. Is the adhesive silicone like the toys for kids you throw at the wall and down sticking and peeling!. Really very good. We need to find where to stick in the car, because if the plastic is not smooth, the grip is not hard and the mat come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhexed2 on 12/27/2012

Low price Hight quality Time of Ownership in Belarus (about 2 month) Convenient to use in the car. Phone sticks and securely held. I thought the plastic mat, but silicone and can be mounted on any surface. Sticky to the touch, but on the surface there is no glue or sticky mass. So do not leave marks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections