DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Electronic Kitchen Mixer/Blender (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 19 ( 51% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarciaFernando on 07/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fast and easy mix liquids. - Detacheble "mixing wire" make it smaller when you want to storage it. - looks like its solid and will not break easy. Cons:- Not so powerfull. Sometimes it takes a while to mix the beaverages well. - The mixing wire thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is awesome to blend milk and soft drinks. It's really powerful although it doesnt seem to be. It really helps you mix milk for capuccino. It's not noisy, so you can use it at night without waking anyone up. Cons:I'm not sure if the motor axis or the "bea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernandoroque on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device is awesome to blend supplements and juices. It's really powerful although it doesnt seem to be. Blends with quite efficiency. Its cheap and useful. It really helps you mix some kind of stuff that you'd never mix in water with a spoon. Its easy to put at any p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysinjid9 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great at mixing and obviously does not blend(it has no blades), but it's alot better than what you'll get by stirring with a spoon -Very easy to clean, you really only have to clean the shaft Cons:-One battery is the backwards of the other, even though the layout would m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamt on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a good helper in the kitchen. Very useful for frothing milk for coffee(haven't used it for anything else yet:). The price is cheap. It works of two batteries - no power cords and you can take it with you to camping, etc. Cons:I haven't found any cons so fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFELIXRICARDO on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very easy to use, to clean and to keep. The color is different from the site, but I think it's better!! The "on/off bottom" is very good and avoid problems like "can overflow" (that I had with another mixer...) Cons:I'm not sure if the motor axis or th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIvanFerraro on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice built in quality. - Very usefull specially if you like to prepare liquid mixes. - Removeable blender to easy clean and avoid electrial parts damage with water. - Don't expend too much batteries charge. Cons:- It's a bit unstable so you need a firm grip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElfolay on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used mine enough. It's very practical, the two batteries last quite it. Mainly to mix cappuccino. When I make cappuccino with cold milk, it is difficult to dissolve the powder. With this blender, it's easy. Never tested in very large glasses, but I think... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMadeleineCL on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very powerfull milk frother, makes a firm foam with hot milk, easily breaks hot chocolate lumps, easy to clean and does not use the batteries too quickly. Cons:I'm not sure if it could be dissasembled if you need to do a deep clean... A bit noisy maybe. OtherThoughts:I'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJustComment on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The handheld mixer is good and it does create a good amount of foam just like those you get in the coffee joints. It is now quite easy to make a decent cup of latte or cupacino. Just heat up the milk with the microwave oven and use to mixer to create the foam and add it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections