DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Electronic Kitchen Mixer/Blender (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDexterTheOne on 03/04/2014

The blender is very easy to use and also easy to clean. Nice design that provide good grip. Relatively small, man can put it everywhere. The blender makes fabulous foam for cappuccino. Long durability of two AA batteries. With one pair I used every day twice for 4 weeks. Pretty expensive for plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorrecami007 on 11/19/2013

Buenisimo, práctico, para capucchinos, leche, colacaos, claras de huevo.... cafe con leche, hasta para hacer tortillas esponjosas.... bate lo que sea con facilidad y a tope. a ver cuanto dura... parece de plastico facil de dañar aunque consistente. el precio es bueno y hace bien su trabajo.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoRenno on 11/19/2013

É muito bom pra misturar as coisas líquidas, como nescau, toddy, ovomaltine, enfim, qualquer achocolatado e sucos em geral. Chegou rápido. As crianças adoraram. Quebrou rápido de mais!! Não serve para coisas mais firmes. Material ruim. Pouco inútil. Gasta pilha bem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGarciaFernando on 07/23/2013

- Fast and easy mix liquids. - Detacheble "mixing wire" make it smaller when you want to storage it. - looks like its solid and will not break easy. - Not so powerfull. Sometimes it takes a while to mix the beaverages well. - The mixing wire thing could me a little more thicker. - The packege ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenan87 on 07/17/2013

- A perfect portable mixer for small uses, like mixing whey protein, or other powders on milk. Not for heavy duty, due to its size. - It has a small but high-RPM motor. - The batteries case is kind of difficult to close, but thats only it. - Sometimes it's difficult to take the mixer tip off, but nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

The device is awesome to blend milk and soft drinks. It's really powerful although it doesnt seem to be. It really helps you mix milk for capuccino. It's not noisy, so you can use it at night without waking anyone up. I'm not sure if the motor axis or the "beater" have any alignment problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernandoroque on 06/08/2013

The device is awesome to blend supplements and juices. It's really powerful although it doesnt seem to be. Blends with quite efficiency. Its cheap and useful. It really helps you mix some kind of stuff that you'd never mix in water with a spoon. Its easy to put at any place at the kitchen cus its small.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysinjid9 on 05/10/2013

-Great at mixing and obviously does not blend(it has no blades), but it's alot better than what you'll get by stirring with a spoon -Very easy to clean, you really only have to clean the shaft -One battery is the backwards of the other, even though the layout would make you think otherwise -Very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrustamt on 04/04/2013

It is a good helper in the kitchen. Very useful for frothing milk for coffee(haven't used it for anything else yet:). The price is cheap. It works of two batteries - no power cords and you can take it with you to camping, etc. I haven't found any cons so far. Probably it is not very stylish and plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFELIXRICARDO on 03/15/2013

very easy to use, to clean and to keep. The color is different from the site, but I think it's better!! The "on/off bottom" is very good and avoid problems like "can overflow" (that I had with another mixer...) I'm not sure if the motor axis or the "beater" have any alignment ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections