DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Kickstand for 16"/20"/24"/26" Tire + 700 Road Bicycle Bike - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygtejera on 06/13/2014

the material is very good, solid and robust. I take two minutes to install and the bicicle was very stable. The spring keeps it in a good position and steady. It has a very neat slip reggaeton. Includes a pair of rubber to prevent damage to the bicycle frame and improve the fit and positioning. It tak 8 months to be delivered. The price is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrejder on 01/29/2014

Good quality of steel used to build this kickstand. Quite easy to install, change width and use. Kickstand's enlargement system is poorly designed and does not hold, when enlarged to maximum width. Even at maximum enlargement arm's width isn't satisfactory for large bicycles or the one equipped with large weight. I bought it for my own bicycle and I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoPM on 01/13/2014

Good quality, holds the bike steady, lightweigth. The rubber tip comes loosen and easy to fall during the ride (i applied some glue and it's ok). The screw to adjust the telescopic leg came VERY tight, it was hard to adjust for the first time and the screw got loosen. The springs doen't seem to last long, but works fine. Good quality but the price could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirillnikitin on 01/02/2014

Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Kickstand is easy to use and looks nice. The quality is not ideal but I have bought my one a couple of months ago and not going to change it Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Kickstand screws are rubbish, steel is so soft that they got broken during the first installation and it was impossible to screw them with driver, I had to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynof76 on 12/16/2013

Nogica je zelo ugoden nakup. Odlikujejo jo dobra kvaliteta, lep dizajn, enostavna pritrditev, zadovoljiva cena. Materiali so kvalitetni in parkiranje kolesa je stabilno. - razen casa dostave, zaenkrat nic. V naših trgovinah so podobni izdelki dražji za 50 odstotkov in nic kaj kvalitetnejši. Potrebno je biti pozoren pri montaži in dobro zategniti vijak.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycerdito on 11/08/2013

For this price, it's a steal. Practical, easy installation, adjustable, nice quality, lightweight, does not rattle when riding even on rough surface. No big ones really. Not the strongest material, it can bend easily if abused, but that holds true for any product. And the rubber tip needs to be glued, otherwise it could get lost. I used it on my child'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaozmadmoni on 11/07/2013

first time i saw it i thought it will break after one day. but it is still working and it does a good job. it is very lightweight and very easy to assemble. the rubber tip fall after 2 days, but i reattached it with hot glue and it still on. i'm not sure how much time the spring will last, it doesn't seems to be very strong, but till now it looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byADAN91 on 07/20/2013

Es una patilla magnifica. El color es perfecto y la hace disimular en mi bicicleta. Es resistente y se ha adaptado perfectamente a mis exigencias. En algunas bicicletas puede afectar algo al movimiento del pedal, así que hay que colocarla en un sitio que no moleste al montar en bici y circular. Me ha llegado perfectamente, y el envoltorio era acolchado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/31/2013

It is very light. Have good endings, great quality. It seems very sturdy. And let my bike is standing. The installation is very sensilla and comes with everything needed None so far...... The regulation that brings distance is acceptable and allows it to be used in various types of bicycles, which is excellent and makes the product can migrate as we ... Read more

Before After It's great
    1 0
  • posted byJOHN2023 on 05/25/2013

Good quality product. Resistant and smooth finish. Adjustable, fits any bike. I have three bikes. The adjustment for tilt and height of the frame, and adjustable as it is, makes it practical to use. have to be careful when tightening the set screw for the installation height of the frame, but breaks easily. I looked at some models here in Brazil, but ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections