DX » Community » Reviews » SINOBI Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Skeleton Wrist Watch - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful Great Watch
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssincenco on 10/19/2014

The most excellent thing of the ordered me, and I remember every one of them individually. Here you go. Quality of the product as well as its design: just excites me, I had very happy with how the system of charging and quality meterial hours, as well as packaging. Very nice and just a wonderful thing,... Read more

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted bychebaka on 09/20/2014

Pros: good build. great color. keeps time accurately. have had no problems with it. Weight of watch is good also. Links are locking links. Face piece looks great even at a distance. Cons: Other than shipping taking a long time nothing at all. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone. Especially ... Read more

Impression:Great Watch;

0 0 0

• posted byzebostinha on 07/01/2013

Is a very nice watch, resistant and very light. The finish is very good. If you found it a beautiful watch, you can buy without fear! I recommend. No cons for this product. the package is very safe, I not was taxed, Is a very nice watch, resistant and very light. The finish is very good. If you found ... Read more

Very Beautiful, and light. Very Beautiful, and light. Very Beautiful, and light.

0 0 1

• posted bycadr35 on 05/20/2013

beautiful, elegant, bracelet a very attractive color, ideal size for my use, works right, its pointer is readable and bold,beatiful,beatiful,elegant,elegant It seems that the box will not last long, because the painting if stainless then she can handle even losing the ink color, could be all stainless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAntelios on 02/13/2013

Noble and sporty look. Smooth transition between glass an case. Good manufactured. Seems like a several hundred dollars watch. -- Misspelling at Tachymeter !! The last 2 letters are changed --> Tachymetre -- If you look closer you can see some bad colored Tachymeter numbers. Black color of the steel ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bydenxer on 12/24/2012

Very nice watch, looks great, this seems to be pretty strong and I think it will be respected if it will bear him a long time. For now, the same positive :) If you continue to be so perfectly presented do not see any reason why I have to pay for more than one company that cares only about the badge and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTalkmaker on 12/16/2012

Good build quality. High accuracy. Easy to remove unnecessary links in the bracelet. These watches are lightweight. Beautiful design dial, see the whole mechanism in motion. black lacquer quickly scratched, if used carelessly. Low power reserve. Always be worn on the hand in order to avoid stopping A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzkuredji on 10/14/2012

Very nice watch...beautiful build. I always get compliments on it when I wear it. I never need batteries and as long as it's maintained it will last a very long time. If you forget to rewind the watch every 2 or 3 days it slows down or stops ticking but that shouldn't be huge deal if you're looking to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheMarwin on 09/16/2012

Can't get my eyes of this watch. It looks great, feels good when wearing. It's a little bit more heavier than it looks, but that is a pro for me, at least I don't forget that I'm wearing it. The clockwork in motion is mesmerizing. The wrist band looks a little scratch prone. The little winding wheel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycosmonauta on 07/23/2012

Seems to be very tough, very beautiful and is a great gift, watches reminds me that my grandfather wore. Is greater than most other clocks, but is less than many mechanics. A little heavy. This model is very unusual in today's digital watches and especially with the use of cell phones to look at the ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections