DX » Community » Reviews » SINOBI Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Skeleton Wrist Watch - Black + Golden
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzebostinha on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a very nice watch, resistant and very light. The finish is very good. If you found it a beautiful watch, you can buy without fear! I recommend. Cons:No cons for this product. OtherThoughts:the package is very safe, I not was taxed, Is a very nice watch, res... Read more

Very Beautiful, and light. Very Beautiful, and light. Very Beautiful, and light.
    0 0
  • posted bycadr35 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:beautiful, elegant, bracelet a very attractive color, ideal size for my use, works right, its pointer is readable and bold,beatiful,beatiful,elegant,elegant Cons:It seems that the box will not last long, because the painting if stainless then she can handle ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntelios on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Noble and sporty look. Smooth transition between glass an case. Good manufactured. Seems like a several hundred dollars watch. Cons:-- Misspelling at Tachymeter !! The last 2 letters are changed --> Tachymetre -- If you look closer you can see some bad colored Tachymet... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydenxer on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice watch, looks great, this seems to be pretty strong and I think it will be respected if it will bear him a long time. Cons:For now, the same positive :) If you continue to be so perfectly presented do not see any reason why I have to pay for more than one compa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTalkmaker on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality. High accuracy. Easy to remove unnecessary links in the bracelet. These watches are lightweight. Beautiful design dial, see the whole mechanism in motion. Cons:black lacquer quickly scratched, if used carelessly. Low power reserve. OtherThoughts:Alway... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzkuredji on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice watch...beautiful build. I always get compliments on it when I wear it. I never need batteries and as long as it's maintained it will last a very long time. Cons:If you forget to rewind the watch every 2 or 3 days it slows down or stops ticking but t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheMarwin on 09/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can't get my eyes of this watch. It looks great, feels good when wearing. It's a little bit more heavier than it looks, but that is a pro for me, at least I don't forget that I'm wearing it. The clockwork in motion is mesmerizing. Cons:The wrist band looks a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycosmonauta on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Seems to be very tough, very beautiful and is a great gift, watches reminds me that my grandfather wore. Is greater than most other clocks, but is less than many mechanics. Cons:A little heavy. OtherThoughts:This model is very unusual in today's digital watches... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections