DX » Community » Reviews » People's Cree Q2 150-Lumen LED Flashlight with Holster (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMelio on 06/21/2013

The light beam is very good and you can appreciate to long distance. Very useful and the battery drainage is low. A lot of power in small but manageable size. The silver color is a good choice, because it is easiest to find the flashlight in dark enviroment, where the flashlight will probably be called ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheWaG on 12/13/2011

A few years ago I bought a Romisen RC-P3, since I needed a good flash light for nightly geocaches. At the same time I ordered this little People's Cree lamp, because of the good experience a fellow cacher had. This is my regular backup nowadays! After the RC-P3 dies, I pick up this lamp and it will go ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLesGoldman on 11/05/2011

Same as in my first review. The ground is soldered to aluminum. Aluminum is extremely difficult to solder. Consequently the first time I dropped the flashlight the ground point completely separated rendering the flashlight completely useless. Although I was able to repair it with a much stronger connection,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLesGoldman on 11/05/2011

Same as in my first review. The ground is soldered to aluminum. Aluminum is extremely difficult to solder. Consequently the first time I dropped the flashlight the ground point completely separated rendering the flashlight completely useless. Although I was able to repair it with a much stronger connection,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLesGoldman on 10/31/2011

Great price/Incredibly bright/Low power consumption/ Strong aluminum housing/Perfect size Very poor construction. Lens is held in place by nothing but friction fit. It actually pops completely out if the head of the flashlight is tightened as far as the threads allow. Doing so also breaks the ground ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimotheus on 07/14/2011

Really bright for its small size. Very lightweight. Feels durable. Finally found a use for the AAA batteries I had lying around. Comes with a nice holster, although I only use it as a way of storing it safely. Bottomline: Cheap package that does the job. None. It's just a nice feeling torch which seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManuelk007 on 06/01/2011

Light, compact, uses commonly available batteries, well-priced, sturdy Nil I initially purchased two of these torches to use on my commute to and from work. Upon turning on the first torch I was immediately impressed with the amount of light emitted - much more so than any other bike-specific light I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManuelk007 on 06/01/2011

Cheap, lightweight, compact, strong, sturdy, uses commonly available batteries. Nil I purchased two of these torches to use on my commute to and from work. I was immediately impressed with their light output, clarity, and battery life. I have since ordered another to have as a backup and will be ordering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGbunk on 04/05/2011

I was really impressed with this little light! It throws some serious beamage! I can easily light up the treeline behind my house about 400 feet away! What I really like about this particular flashlight is that the beam is wider (more spill) than many others. I intend to use this as a bike headlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkowls on 09/30/2010

- bright - for this type of cells. - uses 3 commonly available AAA batteries, not some rare rechargeable battery. - made of metal. - water resistant (protected from rain etc) - does not have that annoying stroboscope mode - good case, you can carry in on your belt. - plastic glass become muddy, with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections