DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire E05 Cree XP-G R5 150LM 1-Mode White Flashlight - Black (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byestpoc on 02/03/2014

Lightweight, easy to use, great power, battery lasts forever, fits a keychain perfectly. The focus on my unit was great, no dark on the midle (but the red one, other sku, had, and was not as bright). It died after 5 months of use. It doesn't look like a led problem, likely the circuit is crappy. Comes in a nice box, great for a gift. People love it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoHaddad on 10/23/2013

Really impressive brightness to a single led powered by only one AAA cel. It has a very strong focused and cold light. Lacks a power-on switch. It is difficult to turn on with only one free hand. Needs to be twisted open to shut off. Battery doesn't last long. The milled black anodized aluminum case makes it look and feel very sturdy. Excellent emergency ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnake1413 on 06/05/2013

Comes with a small box, and a free AAA battery. The weight of the torch light itself is 14.7g, without battery and clip. Compare with the UniqueFire AA-S1 (SKU: 24220), this is smaller and yet brighter. Cant imagine it is just powered with just a AAA battery. The thread and O-ring is not lubed. Other than that everything's alright. After few minutes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanlsw on 05/02/2013

Only 1 twist to full power. Shorter but a little bit fatter than SKU173377. This light is very bright for its tiny size. Finishing is good, clean threads but not lubed? Only 1 mode thus a shorter battery life? The price could be better. It doesn't hurt to lube up the thread a bit. Not IPX rated. This light should be able to handle submersion in water ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMusicalBox63 on 04/02/2013

Very small and portable, it will fit almost anywhere. Suprisingly bright for a flashlight that size. It looks like it is well built. Good materials and the thread is smooth (Maybe too smooth, see bellow) Comes in a nice package. One AAA battery and one carabiner clip included. This is an "always ON" flashlight. Meaning there is no switch to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh4nds on 01/30/2013

- Super Small ( smaller than i expected) - Super bright ( is strong compared to the size ) - Good quality - Excellent packaging - Accompanies battery - Lightweight - Mild heating - Doesn't come with carabiner as in the picture - Price is a bit expensive Dont come with a carabiner I'm using in conjunction with my knife victorinox classic sd on my keychain ... Read more

smaller bright
    0 0
  • posted bygordoonng on 10/01/2012

- Very very very small. Smaller than expected - Really bright for its size - Well built, it doesnt feel cheap - Great keychain - AAA batteries can be found anywhere - Comes with a AAA battery that lasted for a long time No cons at all, this little flashlight is a tiny walking light It can be smaller, The smaller the better Also, the lens gets a little ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections