DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-515 XP-E R2 250LM 3-Mode White Flashlight - Black (1 x 14500 / 1 x AA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLostDude on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ery powerfull, i used a normal litium battery and it worked very well, i can't wait to use the trust fire battery to see if there is any gain in performace. Massive light is emitted and I feel much safer being able to light the way Cons:It gets a little hot wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakiDuke on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is small and light. The button is firm and responsive but prone to failure (see cons). Massive light is emitted and I feel much safer being able to light the way and get drivers attention. At night there is a visible beam. Cons:After the first day using it the half b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very powerfull, i used a normal litium battery and it worked very well, i can't wait to use the trust fire battery to see if there is any gain in performace. Can light till like a 100 metters, fits inside the hand, very usefull to camp or night fishing. Cons:Non... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinielsen on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very elegant, fits nicely everywhere. No 'cooling fins' just for show (has been on for almost an hour using a lithium cell, no overheating). Robust, survived submersion and being thrown repeatedly. Uses AA batteries. With a lithium AA cell it is surprisingly s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaozsyn on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic, bright little pocket sun. I carried a single-cell CR123 light for 6 years before picking this one up, and the light output is astounding. Combined with the quick switch to low power consumption (which I normally use), this is my perfect Every Day Ca... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysamus001 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really like the build, solid casing and nicely focussed beam. The switch is very positive, solid click and easy to access the modes. EXCELLENT output on a 14500, acceptable output on an AA. Pocket clip is nice as well, and easily removable if desired. Threads an... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections